Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackops2cel Tinder Experiment in Asia (SHOCKING RESULTS!)

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Did a Tinder experiment in Taipei (some other user used that location for his experiments). Swiped a lot and used a boost. Even put his height as 6'2. 

Total matches: 0. 

No hope for incels.

A repulsive subhuman is still a repulsive subhuman, no matter where you try to market yourself.

Woah, that really sucks for him...

I guess its just another day confirming that having a good looking face really does matter more than anything else.

Lmao I see females commenting how he's an average looking guy.

As I said earlier, females subconsciously want ugly men to STAY ugly. All the advice and hope they give to them is useless. They won't work. The results of the experiment are not shocking at all. Females base on looks, and not so-called personality.

Being white in an Asian country is a +1 to your SMV, +2 if the country is really poor, but that's basically it.

Source: lived in Thailand for a while.

The deluded weaboo cope of "Asian females will worship any white" must be put to an end. It's mental illness at this point. Anyone who believes this should go on an actual vacation to Asia.

Being white adds, at most, 1 point to your SMV in the higher-tier countries and 2 points in the poorest. And that heavily depends on the place. For instance, in Bangkok or Pattaya your SMV would actually be *lowered* by 2 points because most of the whites who flock there are degenerate trash with no actual money or redeeming quality and the locals know it.

BlackOps2Cel is a 2. Taiwan is higher-tier. He's now a 3. Congratulations son.

Fontaine said:
The deluded weaboo cope of "Asian females will worship any white" must be put to an end. It's mental illness at this point. Anyone who believes this should go on an actual vacation to Asia.

Being white adds, at most, 1 point to your SMV in the higher-tier countries and 2 points in the poorest. And that heavily depends on the place. For instance, in Bangkok or Pattaya your SMV would actually be *lowered* by 2 points because most of the whites who flock there are degenerate trash with no actual money or redeeming quality and the locals know it.

BlackOps2Cel is a 2. Taiwan is higher-tier. He's now a 3. Congratulations son.

I think BlackOps2Cel is ugly to the point where he might even get sympathy from females. This only works if you're white though because at least you're still considered by females.

NegroKing said:
I think BlackOps2Cel is ugly to the point where he might even get sympathy from females. This only works if you're white though because at least you're still considered by females.

He got matches. See my new thread.