Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BLACKOPS2CEL-TIER INCEL TRIES TO COPE USING REDDIT

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
look at the normal faggots in the comments trying to tell him he looks good :lul::lul:

http://archive.fo/ymk5I

you know its over when you post in this sub

Attachments

• qmmfB9v.jpg
    qmmfB9v.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 236
>You should try sending your photos to a modeling agency, you look very different and are not necessarily ugly. I have seen some men walk the runway who look similar, so if it interests u it doesn’t hurt. Careful with some angles, a few photos were ROUGH but overall average in attractiveness

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One dude really tried to say he's a 7 lmao.

>5 comments
They didn't even try.

>You should try sending your photos to a modeling agency, you look very different and are not necessarily ugly. I have seen some men walk the runway who look similar, so if it interests u it doesn’t hurt. Careful with some angles, a few photos were ROUGH but overall average in attractiveness

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i swear they are making fun of him only a matter of time before he is posting with us.. looks like a looksmaxxed bo2cel

St lifeofbert (This guy)
St nikolas cruz
St blackops2cel
St elliot rodger
St seung hui cho
St alek minassian

then iNCel hERoes can make a diffERence

A foid would get 20x more comments and hundreds of upvotes. I feel bad for this guy.

Blackops2cel tier indeed hahahahaha

Remember no actual chad's or stacies go on reddit, they are too busy with Stacybook and Chadstagram

Bluepilled faggots always try to cope with tattoos and piercings.

THE LAST COMMENT ON THAT THREAD IS PURE FUCKING COPE KEK

Which one of you did this? :lul::lul::lul:

They'd rate a turd 15 stars on that subreddit.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

some said he is a ''8,5''

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA *laughs in my native language*

Mother nature is a cunt.

Perfectly normal looking guy. That bloody awful nose ring needs to go. Otherwise, what's the issue?

Someone link this

the flat nose ruin his face

Not the best nose but he's hardly hideous. If people on here consider him to be subhuman then they clearly have very high standards, IMHO.

Not the best nose but he's hardly hideous. If people on here consider him to be subhuman then they clearly have very high standards, IMHO.

well for me he is 4 or 5

that mean ugly average,and average

with the nose he could be

5 (average with some ugly traits) to 7 (kinda handsome)

Looks like the adult version of Dylan the Columbine shooter

He looks like him holy shit

nigga got more space between his eyes than earth and mars

It's over for AvatarCels.

7776220912_avatar-2-a-ete-repousse-a-2017.jpg

But he has a girlfriend
Just be white LOL

Definitely mogs me.

Found his brother from another mother.
med_1500236553_image.jpg

Attachments

• med_1500236553_image.jpg