Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackops2cel Origins. How did Incels adopt him as our Lord and Savior?

vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
Post everything how did you come to know about St. [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Blackops2cel. How/why he became so popular and so fast?[/font]

Our religion doesn't permit us to talk about Prophet Blackops2cel

vancha5004 said:
Post everything how did you come to know about St. [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Blackops2cel. How/why he became so popular and so fast?[/font]

He got popular so fast because his picture was used in an r/amiugly thread and the blue pillers there couldn't keep from admitting that he was indeed ugly. It was seen as a major victory for the black pill.

He was posted on rateme by some random. He was then used in a post on incels where he was compared to Gandy. It didn't take long for us to fall in love.

Peace be upon him. Our lord and savior.

The story i heard is that he was actually some random guy who posted on r/amiugly or somewhere like that and incels just adopted him as a mascot. I'm not sure though. I don't really remember him and i was active on r/incels for about 18 months after r/foreveralone dropped the ban hammer on me.

You can't meet the prophet St. BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him in your normal life. When you die you get to meet St. BlackOps2Cel, if you are one of his followers go to heaven, if you are a roastie or Chad you are destined for the hellfire.

He granted our brother Elliot 72 prime virgins for slaying the disbelievers.

He was actually first used in websites outside of reddit (reddit = shit). We eventually adopted him (peace be upon him) like no other did. And now he (peace be upon him) is automatically associated with us. He (peace be upon him) is most likely to be a Bosnian Serb, and a gamer. That is all we know about him (peace be upon him). He (peace be upon him) probably doesn't have any idea about his internet fame.

He's from the Balkans, someone got his picture off a gaming site.

he posted an amigugly photo to 4chan and it got posted to funnyjunk the same day. it became an overnight meme.

heres the original post that made him famous
http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/Constructive+ugliness/RnluGEa/

4chan started to post him more recently and then r/incels picked it up about 8 or so months ago