Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BlackOps2cel is history. Behold, your new saint: the curry version of BlackOps2cel

So cute! He looks like a snail
maxresdefault.jpg

maybe he could get an arranged marriage, why don't the rest of you currycels do thus?

Since Morgan AKA BlackOps2 has turned his back on us, I, once again, propose this fellow curry be our new saint. He mogs me into oblivion. And if he doesn't mog you, just leave this forum, fakecel.

He looks like 14 his beard isnt even developed

I used to have a mustache like his before my beard came in.

Do the average Egyptian males look like that? That would be sad, because the men in the picture look like total subhumans.
Ya, they do, dude on the far right is a Chadlite there.

Ya, they do, dude on the far right is a Chadlite there.
I look good compared to those men, despite my Subhuman nose. If I were born in Egypt, I would certainly not be Incel.

Most disasterous look you can have as a man

ALL HAIL CURRYOPS2CEL

I empathize with this poor soul, I too have the frog eye affliction.

This guy isn't bad looking he mogs most of us.

LOL. He's not ugly in a classic ugly way. He just looks weird as fuck, like a member of the Addams family

St.Currycel PBUH

But that guy is too young to be decided on, he does not have his stache yet, he might turn into a chad once he hits 25+, you will never know. I am not yet ready to worship him.

Simon Cowell approves

This is really painful, Imagine if it was foid being mocked like that, this guy would never work in TV anymore

I've seen uglier Curries, he mogs a lot of the curry population tbh but that's not saying much.

At least he has top tier midface ratio.

No one's going to praise that guy. People worshipped blackops2cel because he was white. Plus. Blackops2cel doesn't even want to communicate with us.

Never forget, buddy bhaios. All hail our saint.

hes filtermaxxing to look white

anyhow the words “curry” and “saint” dont belong in the same sentence

@Personalityinkwell come get a load of this

at some point you're better off just shaving the proto-mustache and forgetting about it

this kid probably roped years ago, brutal necropill

hes filtermaxxing to look white

anyhow the words “curry” and “saint” dont belong in the same sentence

@Personalityinkwell come get a load of this
tbh

lol

And yet hes incel tier. Makes you wonder doesnt it?
Life is truly unfair to us. Why the fuck are all oir women and men ugly as shit. It's really unforgiving.

Life is truly unfair to us. Why the fuck are all oir women and men ugly as shit. It's really unforgiving.

Its true that we are an ugly race of people. What sucks the most is that while the men suffer for it, the foids dont.

Its true that we are an ugly race of people. What sucks the most is that while the men suffer for it, the foids dont.
We are like the goblins in the fantasy movies, while the female curries basically avoid all the negatives purely due to xx chromosome. just lol at this scam of a life

We are like the goblins in the fantasy movies, while the female curries basically avoid all the negatives purely due to xx chromosome. just lol at this scam of a life

Curry men have zero value. If a million of us roped tomorrow, no one would give a fuck.

Still mogs me

I look alot like him but brown.

He would probably gain 2 points in SMV if he shaved that gross little mustache

I didn't say he's ugly. His resemblance to BlackOps2cel is uncanny, which is why I posted him here.
there is a nostalgic goth quality to his face for a curry. I wouldn't say he's horribly ugly, some foids might like that he has anime eyes

>white skin
Literal Chad in india

there is a nostalgic goth quality to his face for a curry. I wouldn't say he's horribly ugly, some foids might like that he has anime eyes
GIGACOPE

He looks like real world anime character

He's not that ugly by curry standards...light skin gives him value already