Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackmetalmaxx in order to ascend?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you think it's possible to ascend if you wear corpsepaint and post pictures of yourself on social media? Will some black metal foids be interested in you and want to meet you? I know there's very few foids who are into black metal but still. You wont show your facial flaws as much if you have corpsepaint and as long as you're a tallcel chances are you'll ascend even easier i think. Being white could also make it easier. I already have the two latter, but i don't have long hair yet. I can play drums since i used to some years ago. With corpse paint the foid won't see my dark circles or moles, and if i have a very cool corpsepaint then the BM foids will want to meet me even more. I kinda want to change my style in order to ascend. It might work for incels who wants to ascend since you'll look like a cool black metalhead anmyway. Imagine St blackopscel with corpsepaint, he would be more accepted in BM-circles. Should i give it a try?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo

i hate black metal fags

The only black metal fag i know of is the singer of Gorgoroth who is an actual homosexual.
brutal gaahlpill. still i can't believe i listened all that white noise stuff

Only if you murder people or set churches on fire

Only if you murder people or set churches on fire
I would want Vargs life instead of mine but he has too many children IMO, around 9 i think. 3 or 4 is enough for me.

I see a lot of emo girls wearing oversize hoodies and Vans sneakers, if you can somehow fit into that...

I see a lot of emo girls wearing oversize hoodies and Vans sneakers, if you can somehow fit into that...
I think i'm too old for the emo style. BM-style on the other hand would work better.

I think i'm too old for the emo style. BM-style on the other hand would work better.
You would hit a jackpot if you could get a girl like that. they are cute even with excessive makeup. But as you say we are too old for that.