Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BlackLivesMatters Protestors take down confederate statue. It falls and critically injures a black guy. BLM then calls police for help!

Literally this meme

black-man-on-a-bike-meme-white-people-please-help-hey-thats-my-bike.jpg

I'm pretty sure at this point BLM has killed more black people than the cops.

Literally this meme

black-man-on-a-bike-meme-white-people-please-help-hey-thats-my-bike.jpg
actually happy the statue fell on a black guy. They whine so much about America

He should of been in Africa not America he wouldn't of gotten hurt if he was in the jungles of Africa where he belongs

Congratulations, you beat racism. Was the damn statues all along.

Don’t like confederates tbh but this is lulzy as fuck.

actually happy the statue fell on a black guy. They whine so much about America

He should of been in Africa not America he wouldn't of gotten hurt if he was in the jungles of Africa where he belongs

he would be raped by some monkey or big snake Boa. or by tiger

As much as I hate being a cel there is something worse, which is spending the rest of your life being confined to a wheelchair and absorbing nutrients through a tube and speaking with a slurred voice because you did something retarded when you were young that could have been easily avoided. I hope he survives.

As much as I hate being a cel there is something worse, which is spending the rest of your life being confined to a wheelchair and absorbing nutrients through a tube and speaking with a slurred voice because you did something retarded when you were young that could have been easily avoided. I hope he survives.
You hope a Person that wants all whites people dead survives? This statue event was the best news I've seen since this all began. That one lone beheaded statue did more to fight these Marxists than our police or military. The military were only there for show. The world is a better place with 1 less anarchist Marxist jogger

I'm confused. Why the fuck would they call the police? You would call an ambulance?

You hope a Person that wants all whites people dead survives?

Yes, I want him to survive so he can spend the next 60 years thinking about how retarded he was for turning himself into a mentally retarded quadraplegic. I don't want him to recover.

Yes, I want him to survive so he can spend the next 60 years thinking about how retarded he was for turning himself into a mentally retarded quadraplegic. I don't want him to recover.
Oh ok I understand lol. Agreed with you

jfl at this looney tunes ass death :feelskek:

I'm confused. Why the fuck would they call the police? You would call an ambulance?
The police are trained in emergency medical response and were the only professionals standing by

Kek when the riots have gotten blacks killed. First the Fedex nigger then the statue nog.

jfl at this looney tunes ass death :feelskek:
In the distance, a bird-like figure jumped in the air, blurted out "meep meep" and ran away.