Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackcels rejecting black women is ridiculous

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
I've just seen yet another example of a black incel who admites rejecting black women and saying they dont even consider black women humans
these people openly admit turning down black women despite being black themselves

just cant happen

I've seen at least 10 black self proclaimed incels saying shit like this so far.
Screenshot 2018 4 20 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers1
Screenshot 2018 4 20 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers2
Screenshot 2018 4 20 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers3
Screenshot 2018 4 20 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers

Funny enough, black men hate their people more than asian foids do. and that tells something.
11% for black men, 18% for asian foids
0 NOPia0GJCyUb8AvI

@Solitarian_Walker , you were right I apologize
a lotta black "incels" hating on black women and only want white women

This is on the FAKEcels.me discord?

Not surprised.

I have no idea who these people are. (Except Weed)

It's a really a different community

This is on the FAKEcels.me discord?

Not surprised.
that person POSTS on forum as well, you could say fakecels.me i guess

not gonna give his name tho
this thread isnt necessarily about 1 person but overall blacks rejecting their own women thread

IT ISNT A DIFFERENT COMMUNITY, vast majority of discord regulars also post on the forum, perfectcel included
you dont realize because people can easily change their username on discord

The discord is just people leaping as virgins

Like slavic women hate slavic men who aren't chad

I don't understand the African-American community. I would love to have a black gf.

>Hes getting cat called by women
>Gets a blatant IOI from a girl
>Rejects them because they're black

WHY ISNT LIFE FAIR
WHY DOESNT THIS HAPPEN TO ME
318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png

I hate some of u niggas with a passion forreal pussy falls into ur lap while I ROT. Piss off :rage:

This is why I don't use the discord

Most blackcels on this site, aka realcels, would date exclusively black girls if we had the chance

I'm incel too gais
*reject women*

I'm incel too gais
*reject women*

I'm incel too gais
*reject women*

Well White feeemayles DO LIKE Black men....of course they are going to date them. Black men can't be incel.

Tbh I would rather be alone than date an average black girl. That shit is vile.
But I am white.

black women dont like whitewashed high inbib, shy, non thug blacks like me

But I am white.
How are you even allowed on this website?

But I am white.
not only you are white but you are also not incel
it is completely understandable when you non incel whites dont wanna date ethnics

it boggles my mind when incels or even worse ethnic incels do it.

black women dont like whitewashed high inbib, shy, non thug blacks like me
its crazy how kent-like you are

>5'2''
>black
>women dont like non thug blacks like me

that person POSTS on forum as well, you could say fakecels.me i guess

not gonna give his name tho
this thread isnt necessarily about 1 person but overall blacks rejecting their own women thread

Give the name.

its crazy how kent-like you are

>5'2''
>black
>women dont like non thug blacks like me

i just dont like hats and dressing like im from the early 2000's kek

Give the name.
this thread isnt about 1 person kointo, he is just 1 example, i've gotten to know at least 10 more in incel community.

why is that ? why do black incels hate their own women
when i was in college i got rejected by a black girl, as an arab i'd love to date a black girl

>
i just dont like hats and dressing like im from the early 2000's kek
haha

Kentdisgust

This is why stormfronting is legit

0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

Reminder to blackcels. Your women want you. If they don't it's your looks

He deserves to be hung.

I don't believe in race mixing. That being said i feel a degree of sympathy with black men when i see what black women are like.

A lot of whiteys fear the black man. Don't get me wrong, the black man can be a threat. The thing is in many cases, who the fuck raised a lot of these men? Oh right. Black women. Crazy, unhinged violent black women. I've been in 2 fights with girls and one was a disgusting black hood rat and the other was a half breed. They aren't fucking human. The hood rat who threw boiling hot coffee in my face should be dead the beating i gave her and she managed to stumble off. They are more masculine than a lot of black men.

Don't get me started on the other stupid shit they do. Like giving their children retarded ass mis-spelt names. All the fucking disgusting stinky ass weave they wear. Popping out dozens of bastards with violent criminals and then complaining 2 years later and telling the kid "Nigger ain't shit". Well if he "ain't shit" why the fuck did you spread your legs for him? The TERRIBLE financial decisions they make spending shit loads of fucking money on shoes and clothes and jewelry and watches and shit and guzzling welfare meanwhile do they feed their kids properly? Do they take their kids to the fucking dentist? No.

I don't believe in race mixing. That being said i feel a degree of sympathy with black men when i see what black women are like.

A lot of whiteys fear the black man. Don't get me wrong, the black man can be a threat. The thing is in many cases, who the fuck raised a lot of these men? Oh right. Black women. Crazy, unhinged violent black women. I've been in 2 fights with girls and one was a disgusting black hood rat and the other was a half breed. They aren't fucking human. The hood rat who threw boiling hot coffee in my face should be dead the beating i gave her and she managed to stumble off. They are more masculine than a lot of black men.

Don't get me started on the other stupid shit they do. Like giving their children retarded ass mis-spelt names. All the fucking disgusting stinky ass weave they wear. Popping out dozens of bastards with violent criminals and then complaining 2 years later and telling the kid "Nigger ain't shit". Well if he "ain't shit" why the fuck did you spread your legs for him? The TERRIBLE financial decisions they make spending shit loads of fucking money on shoes and clothes and jewelry and watches and shit and guzzling welfare meanwhile do they feed their kids properly? Do they take their kids to the fucking dentist? No.

Some are nice though, specially those that live in the suburbs.

If you're not willing to fuck a decent looking black roastie then you're a fakecel.

Some are nice though, specially those that live in the suburbs.

I feel really bad for what decent black folks are left. At the rate the jews and whitey are destroying the black family it won't be long. That's for sure.

Good on him black girls are fucking terrible.

this guy needs to be beheaded, volcels need to be purged.

There are black people who agree with 90% of what you said.

There are black people who agree with 90% of what you said.

Its kind of the part that breaks my heart. I've seen it first hand at school. There was a black guy who used to have to hang with the whites/Asians because his own race completely rejected him because he wasn't a thug ass nigger. He was also the only black guy i knew who had a father figure (a stepfather mind you) his stepfather was a territorial army sergeant. He actually ran the army cadet detachment i went to and he was a serious dude. No one disobeyed him.

It was part of my becoming racially aware when i was young and it made me uncomfortable.

anyone surprised most people here are fakecels, don't want to even date their looksmatch

niggers that admit to cucking on their own race should be insta-banned for idiocy

discord is normie trash

@Tellem--T @SOMCEL

I see these two Saying it all the time. Absolutely infuriating!

Just normies talking about normie trash. Move along, nothing to see here

I don't hate black women idiot, I prefer light ski. Black women the most
Suuuuuuuuure, definetly. Im sure thats why whenever the topic of darkskin woman came up you would say ewwwww or that you'd never date them.