Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels on suicide-watch

Nice cherrypicking bro
I admit it’s anecdotal, but I’ve seen it repeatedly enough to convince myself of it. This obviously doesn’t invalidate your experiences, and I didn’t mean for it to, especially because you are the aforementioned demographic.

I’m just putting what I’ve seen across several campuses around the US out there. I will try my best to secure pictures to support this.

I admit it’s anecdotal, but I’ve seen it repeatedly enough to convince myself of it. This obviously doesn’t invalidate your experiences, and I didn’t mean for it to, especially because you are the aforementioned demographic.

I’m just putting what I’ve seen across several campuses around the US out there. I will try my best to secure pictures to support this.
Fair enough

Doesn't mean they aren't those girls second choices. I see beckies with taller black guys all the time where I live even if they don't have good facial structure granted I live near a city that is pretty ethnic.

Being Tyrone for blacks is all about height, frame/gym, and dick size.

Doesn't mean they aren't those girls second choices. I see beckies with taller black guys all the time where I live even if they don't have good facial structure granted I live near a city that is pretty ethnic.

View attachment 202463
Shitskin nigger cope.

You don't have to be a nigger in order to be a nigger coper retard.
You're the one coping dude. Anyone who so much as implies being black is anywhere near the disadvantage of being rice/curry is retarded.

2giYtUQ

Another video starring a fucking Tall fag....

KILL ALL FUCKING TALLFAGS!!
111058-reeeeeee.gif

You're the only one who brought that up retard.
Okay if they don't have it near as bad rice/curries where are they on the hierarchy? Behind whites aka 2nd choice just like I said. Refer to the chart I posted.

You can do this I believe in you!

Okay if they don't have it near as bad rice/curries where are they on the hierarchy? Behind whites aka 2nd choice just like I said. Refer to the chart I posted.

You can do this I believe in you!
2nd yes, but still extremely far behind 1st (whites)

2nd yes, but still extremely far behind 1st (whites)

It honestly doesnt matter. Foids still arent going to fuck uglies. White or black.

I like how that first girl instantly talks about how she fucked a BBC and then settled down with a white sucker who probably doesn't know about her sexual past. Typical. Didn't even watch anymore of the video because I'm already ready to smash my fist through my fucking window this weekend.

Never trust what a bitch says. Black men are monumentally successful with women on the East Coast of USA, and not just with cracker cunts but nigs, curries, noodlewhores, refriedbeanwhores -- if you fail with women as a black man you are just a fucking failure in every aspect of life. Just kill yourself homie
This is such bullshit, black men have always been the most desirable to every other race not just their own. Dont just take my word for it.

Never trust what a bitch says. Black men are monumentally successful with women on the East Coast of USA, and not just with cracker cunts but nigs, curries, noodlewhores, refriedbeanwhores -- if you fail with women as a black man you are just a fucking failure in every aspect of life. Just kill yourself homie
This is such bullshit, black men have always been the most desirable to every other race not just their own. Dont just take my word for it.
Retard

We need the blackcels on our side. They will come in handy when America's Zanj Rebellion happens.

View attachment 202463
That photo is suicide rates lmao who photoshopped it.

theres like a total of 5 black people in australia

This is bullshit. I live in the east coast.

I'm black, turning 18 in a month and still a KHHV incel.

Women only want the top % blacks aka Tyrones. They don't want manlet autistic blacks like me.

When you say "all blacks" you mean the top tier Tyrones.
You are coping hard if you deny this.

Also fuck you for telling me to kill myself just because of stupid foids.

This is bullshit. I live in the east coast.

I'm black, turning 18 in a month and still a KHHV incel.

Women only want the top % blacks aka Tyrones. They don't want manlet autistic blacks like me.

When you say "all blacks" you mean the top tier Tyrones.
You are coping hard if you deny this.

Also fuck you for telling me to kill myself just because of stupid foids.

You live in a fantasy world or you're so deeply failed as a human being that you are not good at absolutely anything.

East coast is a paradise for black men when it comes to attracting women. You whiny darkskins wah wah wahed your way to SMV supremacy via pity parties & gaslighting foids here.

Pennsylvania especially. If you can't make it here you're a total failure in every multiverse.

You live in a fantasy world or you're so deeply failed as a human being that you are not good at absolutely anything.

East coast is a paradise for black men when it comes to attracting women. You whiny darkskins wah wah wahed your way to SMV supremacy via pity parties & gaslighting foids here.

Pennsylvania especially. If you can't make it here you're a total failure in every multiverse.
If this is true, then I need to rope asap before my 18th birthday which is less than a month from now.

I am a failed human trash who should just die already.

BIG DICK ENERGY

IT is busy roping themselves in denial of the ubiquity

@Colvin76 When will dickheads learn? It doesn't matter what race you are. If you're ugly/unattractive you're not getting shit and if you're attractive you'll get something. An ACTUAL ugly, short, and non-NT black guy will not slay. Period. Getting foids through "BBC game" doesn't exist for him.
"Just morph your genetics to be Tyrone from thin air and change your personality to get shot bro :soy: "

Last edited: