Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels on suicide-watch

Kent

Kent

Banned
-

Cliffs: JBB is a thing of the past boyos....nowadays white or curry or gtfo.

Just be curry

INceltears won't touch @5:50 minutes in....so much for muh good personality.

They all prefer Asians, JBA.

blacks are better than all the rest of the ethnics. granted if you arent from the ghetto you are less than an indian to them

Nothing that a foid says can be trusted. Don´t ever expect a foid to be honest / tell the truth.
... except things like "Im not interested in you" or "get away from me" LOL

lol he's selling a system to get women. JFL

95% of them said white.

JFL AT JBB COPERS :feelskek:

Meanwhile currycels and ricecels are roping in their mother's womb with the umbilical cord knowing they are not even on the preference list.

INceltears won't touch @5:50 minutes in....so much for muh good personality.
THAT'S NOT REALLLL :soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:
maxresdefault.jpg

JFL at just be black or just be curry whites are the most desirable race in the world that will never change.

lol this whore is the epitome of genetic garbage

Nothing that a foid says can be trusted. Don´t ever expect a foid to be honest / tell the truth.

Over for bbcs

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

I could hear this foid's grating britbong accent without even turning on the video

BBC = Big Black Cope

95% of them said white.

Blacks are the go to pleasure partners though. When whitey isn't satisfying her emotional needs she'll fuck a black guy for revenge/ intense bbc pleasure. It all goes back to slavery when the plantation foids would use the stable bucks as dildos. It's all very, very racist but legit.

Anyone who isn't retarded/bluepilled already knew this.

“If you’re funny you’ll get pussy”

JFL

Stopped watching.

Imagine asking foids for advice on what’s attractive.

...ok, watched it. Uh, quite a few say they prefer black over white. Also, a few prefer muscular body over face.

Last edited:
BBC theory was always propaganda or memes. Jbw is legit though

Blacks are the go to pleasure partners though. When whitey isn't satisfying her emotional needs she'll fuck a black guy for revenge/ intense bbc pleasure. It all goes back to slavery when the plantation foids would use the stable bucks as dildos. It's all very, very racist but legit.
Bullshit. How come no foids want to fuck me then? Dont give me some bluepill cucktears level response.

95% of them said white.

Is not a cope, I wish it was. Every white foid on my campus is with a black guy, even the manlets are slaying euro puss. The only black guy not killing it is my friend who wears cardigans and writes notes in different colored pens.

FUCKING THIS.

Imagine believing what a foid says. If they all said black everyone here would be saying cope, or that they're lying.

JFL

This. Never trust in manipulative snakes.

Bullshit. How come no foids want to fuck me then? Dont give me some bluepill cucktears level response.
I've seen you're images man you can't really cut it in looks, that may be why. But you ever come in contact with a white bitch who was in the middle of breaking up with her white boyfreind? She might want to use you in that way, as sick as that is.

Is not a cope, I wish it was. Every white foid on my campus is with a black guy, even the manlets are slaying euro puss. The only black guy not killing it is my friend who wears cardigans and writes notes in different colored pens.
I'm not in Europe. I'm in the USA.
I've seen you're images man you can't really cut it in looks, that may be why. But you ever come in contact with a white bitch who was in the middle of breaking up with her white boyfreind? She might want to use you in that way, as sick as that is.
Massive fucking cope. Foids will never fuck manlet autistic men. Blacks or white it doesnt matter.

And what do you mean by "can't cut it in looks"? I don't understand. Can you explain that again?

:lul: "perhaps not".

You mean 0% damn chance what so ever, never happening in a trillion years and wouldn't touch with a 5 meter pole.
Maybe don't sell yourself so very short though. Tell yourself "I can ascend" until you get to be like 21 or something.

Maybe don't sell yourself so very short though. Tell yourself "I can ascend" until you get to be like 21 or something.
:lul: just give people false hope theory.

Seriously, what are you gaining from this? Why give hope? I've already given up.

Seriously, what are you gaining from this? Why give hope? I've already given up.
I'm not the biggest fan of youngcels going full blackpill about their chances to be very honest. I suspect that may be brainwash from movies like Superbad which portray college as a bastion of pussy for all.

I'm not the biggest fan of youngcels going full blackpill about their chances to be very honest. I suspect that may be brainwash from movies like Superbad which portray college as a bastion of pussy for all.
Take the teen love pill. If you are still a Kissless Virgin at 18-19 ITS OVER

What country is this? Black manlets are slaying ?? :lul: :lul:

If you’re black, just give up bro. That’s some real advice.
BBC = Big Black Cope
BasketBallCope
Shitskin nigger cope
Sandnigger Shitskin ShitNigger Cope
Over for bbcs
It never began

What country is this? Black manlets are slaying ?? :lul: :lul:
College campus in the northeast USA. On my life they are. I can’t believe my eyes sometimes, 5’6 daquans walking hand in hand with 5’10 blonde Becky and she’s drooling. She’s probably still fucking Tyrone on the side though.

College campus in the northeast USA. On my life they are. I can’t believe my eyes sometimes, 5’6 daquans walking hand in hand with 5’10 blonde Becky and she’s drooling. She’s probably still fucking Tyrone on the side though.
Nice cherrypicking bro