Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels might have it easy now.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Thanks you, (((hollywood)))
Because of Black panther,Black guys become more popular.
Being popular = high status
High status + BBC = slayer
This is not a rocket science.
Leave this site and try to ask chicks out,blackcels

they don't have it easy.
black guys are still hugely discriminated against as far as dating goes. black panther didn't make BBC any more of a niche fetish than it already is

cyborgglory said:
they don't have it easy.
black guys are still hugely discriminated against as far as dating goes. black panther didn't make BBC any more of a niche fetish than it already is

How did you lost 20 kg?

SUPERCEL said:
How did you lost 20 kg?
oh shit its like almost 40 at this point

basically my thyroid was fucked so i started meds and now I'm skinny as fuck

If you are low status ethnic in the west it's over for you unless you join a gang or gain status

NeverSubmit said:
If you are low status ethnic in the west it's over for you unless you join a gang or gain status

NeverSubmit said:

race doesnt matter if ur not ugly

in fact in western europe just being white is seen as boring, since you have no interesting background.

the only reason it might matter if some foreigncel talks and acts "ghetto" and then complains he doesn't get white girls. but thats more due to the fact of having completely differnet lives and not being able to relate.... meanwhile civilized Tyrone L'Negreau who grew up in a white highschool, or Changson the Third who played field hockey with white kids, slays white stacies

6'6" fag watcha doin here?

SUPERCEL said:
6'6" fag watcha doin here?

im 6'7 too height is irrelevant if ur ugly and we are probably too tall- freaks who will never fit in

After Black Panther, white girls will be dreaming of sleeping with a black guy and they will act out on their fantasy. Blacks are volcels as long as white girls are around.

ghostcell said:
im 6'7 too height is irrelevant if ur ugly and we are probably too tall- freaks who will never fit in

At least you aren't like me who gets bullied into their 20s.

I need me some height now.

Zielony4 said:
At least you aren't like me who gets bullied into their 20s.

I need me some height now.

oh i get bullied lol, people seem to think its completley fine to talk shit to someone who looks like he can handle it since hes tall

Blackcels will only have a chance if they are over 5'10.

BBC myth was one of the best things to happen to blackcels

IronMike said:
Blackcels will only have a chance if they are over 5'10.

giphy.gif

lol this is cope. its like saying nerds are higher status and can get laid much easier now if iron man 4 releases

NeverSubmit said:

only works for blacks and latinos tho

Sadist said:
only works for blacks and latinos tho
That's in USA you have a lot of Arabs/Turks/Albanians in gangs in Europe

NeverSubmit said:
That's in USA you have a lot of Arabs/Turks/Albanians in gangs in Europe

but those gangs look like shit (who finds sand niggers intimidating except for terrorists) lol just a bunch of rapist with no swag, in America does gangs have distinct looks and culture which is why they manage to pull bitches

NeverSubmit said:

This guy gets it.