Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Blackcels let’s start a gang?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Blackcels should we start a gang

• Yes

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I’m not a blackcel but fuck you nigger

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I am blackcel but fuck you nigger

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • I’m not a blackcel but sure

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters
pimping *
if we start beating whores to death, the cops will catch on quicker and we gonna be fucked
Not to death. And why pimp when I can lock her in a basement and make her extract money from cucks through a twitch stream?

Not to death. And why pimp when I can lock her in a basement and make her extract money from cucks through a twitch stream?
high iq

ill step down
you can run the internet operations

high iq

ill step down
you can run the internet operations
I've always wanted to run a twitch thot boiler room. This is actually a thing in china jfl.

I'm too pale to have the n-word pass

Cope idea anyway. In a lot of Western countries, "black crime" is referred to as just that for that very reason. It's an exploitation tactic. Mostly down to the areas and living conditions. Same old story. Don't bother with a "gang".

These things aren't something you just choose to do. It's something you're bought up with, people you know and can trust to a degree. Thugmaxx is a cope. You can't jump into it, it's something that chooses you.
you dont choose the hood life
the good life chooses you

IMG 20191126 221254

No

White here but as for the name, the lady killers.

she will blink in morse code “help” and captain simp will save her dumb ass

I am not black but i can be a jewWhiteNigercel for jaaa bro

Cope idea anyway. In a lot of Western countries, "black crime" is referred to as just that for that very reason. It's an exploitation tactic. Mostly down to the areas and living conditions. Same old story. Don't bother with a "gang".

These things aren't something you just choose to do. It's something you're bought up with, people you know and can trust to a degree. Thugmaxx is a cope. You can't jump into it, it's something that chooses you.
Not rlly it’s like it’s the 90s anymore anybody joining a gang mostly chooses to join one you don’t get forced into it lol

i doubt this rich white kid from like Hollywood hills got forced to join the Crips
I am not black but i can be a jewWhiteNigercel for jaaa bro
Yes

Not rlly it’s like it’s the 90s anymore anybody joining a gang mostly chooses to join one you don’t get forced into it lol

i doubt this rich white kid from like Hollywood hills got forced to join the Crips

Yes

Fuck u nigga, stop letting outsiders into the gang.

@Malte yoo check this out

Not forced no. But you can't just waltz up and expect it to work out. You'll get fucking torn apart. Most people aren't cut out for it.
Truee, and it’s obvious that kid is being extorted just like how most rappers and ball players get extorted