Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BlackCels, I'm sorry

Who said I can slay any puss? If I could, i prolly would.

Preferences matter when you have options. But given that iam 33/khhv, if a black foid matched with me on a dating app and doesnt look like a dude, I wouldn't refuse.
oh, but would you marry one, if shes east african?

BrendioEEE has literally influenced the thinking of majority of this forum.

There are members who'd reject having sex with an 8/10 Black foid because in their idiotic minds: it makes the foid equivalent to a 3/10 landwhale.
This isnt Inbabies: Involuntarily without a Child. Nobody is forcing you to breed/reproduce with the foid, just have sex and that's too much for alot of stormfront phaggots.

If you joined this forum thinking you'd be around men who've been rejected by foids of ALL races and not because of their standards: think again.

I must reiterate, that I'm not encouraging anyone to dumpster dive: My issue lies with the few individuals who regard having intercourse with a 7/10 BLACK foid as "dumpsterdiving".
Ironically, a few of them deny the halo of being white.

Last edited:
BrendioEEE has literally influenced the thinking of majority of this forum.

There are members who'd reject having sex with an 8/10 Black foid because in their idiotic minds: it makes the foid equivalent to a 3/10 landwhale.
This isnt Inbabies: Involuntarily without a Child. Nobody is forcing you to breed/reproduce with the foid, just have sex and that's too much for alot of stormfront phaggots.

If you joined this forum thinking you'd be around men who've been rejected by foids of ALL races: think again.
I just want sex

Also I want to be Blacked (by women)

Africans getting bleached is good for them

I think the original yt video is complete hyperbole. An absolutely tiny number of white men go to Uganda, atm in time there are probably 1000 white men tops in Uganda, of different nationalities, usually embassy or charity workers.

I think the original yt video is complete hyperbole. An absolutely tiny number of white men go to Uganda, atm in time there are probably 1000 white men tops in Uganda, of different nationalities, usually embassy or charity workers.
True

You're legit one of the lowest IQ users.
Unironically hindu dindu shitskin cope
currycels are bigger nazis than any white cels. They hate themselves. it's so sad

Brutal. Also JFL at white Chads breeding with 2/10 sheboons and fucking up their genetic lineage.

wont matter if you leave the country and pretend they dont exist.

Isn't this just speeding up the white races extinction?

Lifefuel tbh

Isn't this just speeding up the white races extinction?

Lifefuel tbh
Whats speeding up the white race extinction the most is white people in Europe not having any kids bro

Whats speeding up the white race extinction the most is white people in Europe not having any kids bro
Well yeah that and them cross breeding with races rhat aren't white, which is the most harmful to them

Well yeah that and them cross breeding with races rhat aren't white, which is the most harmful to them
However as a white man idc tbh. Let em go down. Let em ALL go down, really.

But Incel going to Africa won't matter to white race, because these incel could never breed in first place, thats why they go to africa
However as a white man idc tbh. Let em go down. Let em ALL go down, really.

This has to be the most retarded shit I have ever seen, the incel black man mogs the stacy black foid, yet these bitches still think they are entitled to white men JFL.

Fuck race-mixing and anyone who supports it.

I'm pretty sure I'll commit suicide. I've made myself a promise that I'll end my life as soon as I get diagnosed with some serious condition. Until then I'll cope as much as I can however and at least try to looksmaxx

Fucking a black void is the same as having sex with a gorilla.
And I am not into beastiality

Black women give free sex to Chad, just like all the other women from all other ethnicities.

I am white as milk, living in a black majority country, most of the racism I suffered in my life came from black women.
They give 0 attention to ugly whites, and they are specially nasty towards ugly white guys that they know are poor.

They in fact are very cruel and racist towards whites born in the country. They are only happy and receptive towards tourists and white foreigners, because of their money and the possibility of green card/being taken to Europe or North America.

The thing is, black women hate poor, ugly white males. That is a fact often shadowed by the "JBW" idiots. The black foids in my country will only give positive attention to ugly whites if they are rich tourists. It's just the money, it has nothing to do with the whiteness.

They give free sex to drug users, criminal Tyrones, but not a single 'good morning' to a white if he is ugly and poor. In fact, they will be on your face, calling you a "slave master descendant". Even though the majority of slave masters in our country have been black.

Those whores don't even know their own country History, and just parrot and vomit the lies that the Left/feminist/communist politicians spew. In fact when you show a history book to them they laugh like demented hyenas and say that it is fake. "Why would a black enslave other blacks? That book is a lie".

And don't even try to speak to them about the hundreds of African Tribes and their History of War and Slavery. They will deny everything and laugh it off, saying that you are a racist.
South Africa?

What is your height?

Nope. 1,60m or 5'3ft.
I can't even imagine the Hell that South Africa has become to Whites there, after the mass rapes, murders and land expropriation.
5 foot 3? Damn, im 5 foot 9

Black women give free sex to Chad, just like all the other women from all other ethnicities.

I am white as milk, living in a black majority country, most of the racism I suffered in my life came from black women.
They give 0 attention to ugly whites, and they are specially nasty towards ugly white guys that they know are poor.

They in fact are very cruel and racist towards whites born in the country. They are only happy and receptive towards tourists and white foreigners, because of their money and the possibility of green card/being taken to Europe or North America.

The thing is, black women hate poor, ugly white males. That is a fact often shadowed by the "JBW" idiots. The black foids in my country will only give positive attention to ugly whites if they are rich tourists. It's just the money, it has nothing to do with the whiteness.

They give free sex to drug users, criminal Tyrones, but not a single 'good morning' to a white if he is ugly and poor. In fact, they will be on your face, calling you a "slave master descendant". Even though the majority of slave masters in our country have been black.

Those whores don't even know their own country History, and just parrot and vomit the lies that the Left/feminist/communist politicians spew. In fact when you show a history book to them they laugh like demented hyenas and say that it is fake. "Why would a black enslave other blacks? That book is a lie".

And don't even try to speak to them about the hundreds of African Tribes and their History of War and Slavery. They will deny everything and laugh it off, saying that you are a racist.
Im an ethnic in 3rd world white country and its the same, all girls no matter the race chase money and ticket out of country, poor people get shitted on from all races.
@IncelCream Are you sorry because you want to cuck them? No jokes you are a good guy and i wish you to ascend with a black foid.

Is your weight compatible with your height?
I am still somewhat underweight, even after changing my bad eating habits.
I gymcel but gaining muscle and fat is difficult. If it was just my short height it would be bad, but coupled with lack of weight it makes me truecel tier.
Same, im Slim/skinny I need gym and food but I can't

Black women here don't want to build anything in the country. They want the life that they think white women have in the USA/Europe, who they see through Facebook/Instagram. Internet and easy access to smart phones really destroyed black women here. Turned them into delusional whores.

For example, they don't want attainable things like: "have a job, get a husband, buy a home, a car, have a couple of children and save money for old age."

No. Their life plan is essentially to give free sex to as many 6' tall rich tourists as possible. In hope that one of them will become their "boyfriend", expecting him to buy them Iphones, Gucci bags and brand name clothes. And then give them a Green Card, and bring them along to live in USA.

They really think that if they give enough free sex to tourists, one of them will get their skank ass to travel around the world and pay for all their shit. That is the mentality that 80% of the black women have here.

But pay attention to their lack of morals, hypocrisy and lying. Because in one hand they say all the horrible leftist things about America. That it is bad, racist, imperialist and all whites are nazists. And at the very same time their life plan is to get a rich white dude to bring them to live in the USA and pay for all their shit with his imperialist credit card..
Yeah, all ethnic foids are like that, they hate the people of their own race and socioeconomic status and always try to marry abroad, most of my female cousins married guys from abroad. And ugly white guys are nazzist while they would fuck literal nazzi if he was good looking.

Last edited:
Black women here don't want to build anything in the country. They want the life that they think white women have in the USA/Europe, who they see through Facebook/Instagram. Internet and easy access to smart phones really destroyed black women here. Turned them into delusional whores.

For example, they don't want attainable things like: "have a job, get a husband, buy a home, a car, have a couple of children and save money for old age."

No. Their life plan is essentially to give free sex to as many 6' tall rich tourists as possible. In hope that one of them will become their "boyfriend", expecting him to buy them Iphones, Gucci bags and brand name clothes. And then give them a Green Card, and bring them along to live in USA.

They really think that if they give enough free sex to tourists, one of them will get their skank ass to travel around the world and pay for all their shit. That is the mentality that 80% of the black women have here.

But pay attention to their lack of morals, hypocrisy and lying. Because in one hand they say all the horrible leftist things about America. That it is bad, racist, imperialist and all whites are nazists. And at the very same time their life plan is to get a rich white dude to bring them to live in the USA and pay for all their shit with his imperialist credit card..
You just described every woman

I could care less