Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BlackCels, I'm sorry

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
:cryfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA1DwVwrGak

They ask a Ugandan women too

Last edited:
This has to be the most retarded shit I have ever seen, the incel black man mogs the stacy black foid, yet these bitches still think they are entitled to white men JFL.

Fuck race-mixing and anyone who supports it.

This has to be the most retarded shit I have ever seen, the incel black man mogs the stacy black foid, yet these bitches still think they are entitled to white men JFL.

Men don't discriminate, Black women have more options then any race of men

Id never fuck a nigger foid tbh.

Brutal. Also JFL at white Chads breeding with 2/10 sheboons and fucking up their genetic lineage.

Brutal. Also JFL at white Chads breeding with 2/10 sheboons and fucking up their genetic lineage.
If anything, it's helping them

There Light skin male children would be gods in Africa

White men + black women don't create as many incels

Now not just noodlewhores are doing this toilets of all races are catching up to noodlewhores race mixing chaos
Racemixers and those who support it need s to be mixed togerher in a blender

Now not just noodlewhores are doing this toilets of all races are catching up to noodlewhores race mixing chaos
Based. Race-mixing is an evil act.

True but unlike Hapas

Mulatto tend to be less Incel

First black women comment

Race mixing creates confused children.
No.
Only the subhumans kids who are bullied in school because of their ugly features are confused. JFL if you think mullato Chads are "confused" about their heritage. They are busy pumping and dumping like Jeremy Meeks.

No.
Only the subhumans kids who are bullied in school because of their ugly features are confused. JFL if you think mullato Chads are "confused" about their heritage. They are busy pumping and dumping like Jeremy Meeks.
This

Thats why White cels should breed with African women rather then asian

No.
Chads are a rare case though, although most WMAF relationships produce children that are mostly ER copies.

Chads are a rare case though, although most WMAF relationships produce children that are mostly ER copies.
If the Mulatto male is over 5 foot 10, he could slay in Africa or the Hood

He's a volcel, tall rich phaggot who lives under the guise of Inceldom because of his ridiculously high standards.

As a curry he sees majoirty of the foids of his OWN race as subhuman and has subtedly implied he wants a top-tier curry whore (without betabuxing) as a delusioncel in his 30s.

If you're ethnic and only want a white foid/top-tier ethnic foid; Please leave this forum.

He's a volcel, tall rich phaggot who lives under the guise of Inceldom because of his ridiculously high standards.

As a curry he sees majoirty of the foids of his OWN race as subhuman and has subtedly implied he wants a top-tier curry whore (without betabuxing) as a delusioncel in his 30s.

If you're ethnic and only want a white foid/top-tier ethnic foid; Please leave this forum.
High IQ analysis. @Caesercel

Damn, he mogs all of us, He could get a cute African girl

Image5

If the Mulatto male is over 5 foot 10, he could slay in Africa or the Hood
That's just for the black and white ones though. Although if mixing with a noodlewhore it is almost certain that the sons will be incel-tier.

I dont want white foids. Looksmatch curry foid would do. Either ways, you are allowed to not be attracted to certain phenotypes here. And iam not attracted majority of black foids as I find them not so feminine.

Thats fine, but if you can slay black puss but refuse, are you a volcel?
Who said I can slay any puss? If I could, i prolly would.

Preferences matter when you have options. But given that iam 33/khhv, if a black foid matched with me on a dating app and doesnt look like a dude, I wouldn't refuse.