Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackcels: how does it feel like to be mogged by a white guy at something your entire culture revolves around.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
You already guessed it. I am talking about how Eminem legit mogs EVERYONE at the rap game. You are all raised listening to rap, competing, dissing and making mixtapes but you end up so utterly defeated by a white dude :feelskek:

Oh shit. Here we go again

Cope

no one listen or cares about feminem anymore

mayos can have him we don’t care:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Mogged by J Cole and Kendrick Lamar

I'm more of a Kanye fan

You already guessed it. I am talking about how Eminem legit mogs EVERYONE at the rap game. You are all raised listening to rap, competing, dissing and making mixtapes but you end up so utterly defeated by a white dude :feelskek:
Kek moment

Eminem isn't allowed to say nigger in his songs top kek.

I don't listen to rap so IDC. I'm not a part of "black" culture either.

I don't listen to Eminem and he tried to diss Suge Knight till someone told him he'd end up 6 feet under if he did so he knows his place.

@Idotms nigga

The richest African American is white too (Elon musk). They get mogged again

2pac > Feminem.

Even Fem himself admitted as much which was one of but a few rare instances in his life that gave me just a tiny bit of respect for Marshall.

2pac > Feminem.

Even Fem himself admitted as much which was one of but a few rare instances in his life that gave me just a tiny bit of respect for Marshall.
Lel virtue signaling. All nigger rappers say Em is the goat

Lel virtue signaling. All nigger rappers say Em is the goat
Fem isn’t a real rapper though.

He’s a pop star more than anything that used rap as his pop star vehicle.

Fem thus is moreso competing with the late Michael Jackson and the still living Justin Bieber for “the king of pop” title.

Really Fem and Bieber will never manage to ever reach Michael’s level of musical greatness so it’s really just the two of them competing against eachother to be the prince of pop lmfao.

Fem isn’t a real rapper though.

He’s a pop star more than anything that used rap as his pop star vehicle.

Fem thus is moreso competing with the late Michael Jackson and the still living Justin Bieber for “the king of pop” title.

Really Fem and Bieber will never manage to ever reach Michael’s level of musical greatness so it’s really just the two of them competing against eachother to be the prince of pop lmfao.
All rappers who are actually competing against eachother and are not butthurt fans say that eminem is the goat of RAP

All rappers who are actually competing against eachother and are not butthurt fans say that eminem is the goat of RAP
Well we live in a generation of weak, pussified faggots so if this is true it’s no surprise.

Vince McMahon a few years back was interviewed and asked why no truly big stars like Stone Cold and the Undertaker were emerging in the current era and Vince thought about it for a moment and surmised that it’s because of millennials and their inherint fear/lack of confidence ala nobody wanted to reach for the proverbial brass ring and risk falling flat on their face and being humiliated with the wrestling fans, general public and mass media and social media ever letting them hear the end of it.

It’s the same reason the majority of rappers fear Feminem ie they don’t want to go up against his legion of beta male fans (Stans) and the music industry mass media machine that has mobilized behind the cowardly and nerdy king of said beta males who have made an undeserved legend out of this fucking nerdy voiced queer fraud fake tough guy fag.

Yet I’m happy to report thanks in large part to MGK and Fem siding with nigs against Trump and white people in general and his beta male fans realizing more and more that newer Fem albums are basically complete and utter dog shit, the queers legend and legacy is gloriously starting to weaken.

When MGK played in Detroit Fem’s big home town, the crowd absolutely went wild and crazy with cheers when MGK performed Rap Devil calling out the fag for the weak fraud that he is.

Butthurt Stans went so far as to edit the video of the event and put booing sound effects in, but were fortunately outed for this humiliating Feminem even more lmfao!

Tom Macdonald another far superior white rapper to Feminem even called the fag out, but no response lmfao.

Fem is a paper tiger.

More rappers should go after the fag and turn him into the next Vanilla Ice disgraced and humiliated public figure which would’ve happened to Fem long ago had IQs not even more severely dropped since Vanilla Ice’ time.

Last edited:
Well we live in a generation of weak, pussified faggots so if this is true it’s no surprise.

Vince McMahon a few years back was interviewed and asked why no truly big stars like Stone Cold and the Undertaker were emerging in the current era and Vince thought about it for a moment and surmised that it’s because of millennials and their inherint fear/lack of confidence ala nobody wanted to reach for the proverbial brass ring and risk falling flat on their face and being humiliated with the wrestling fans, general public and mass media and social media ever letting them hear the end of it.

It’s the same reason the majority of rappers fear Feminem ie they don’t want to go up against his legion of beta male fans (Stans) and the music industry mass media machine that has mobilized behind the cowardly and nerdy king of said beta males who have made an undeserved legend out of this fucking nerdy voiced queer fraud fake tough guy fag.

Yet I’m happy to report thanks in large part to MGK, Fem siding with nigs against Trump and white people in general and his beta male fans realizing more and more newer Fem albums to be complete and utter dog shit the queers legend and legacy is gloriously starting to weaken.

When MGK played in Detroit Fem’s big home town the crowd absolutely went crazy with cheers when MGK performed Rap Devil calling out the fag for the weak fraud that he is.

Butthurt Stans went so far as to edit the video and put booing sound effects in but we’re fortunately outed for this humiliating Feminem even more.

Tom Macdonald another far superior white rapper to Feminem even called the fag out but no response lmfao.

Fem is a paper tiger.

More rappers should go after the fag and turn him into the next Vanilla Ice disgraced and humiliated figure which would’ve happened to Fem long ago had IQs not even more severe dropped since Ices time.
Em curbstomped MGK in 13 minutes

Em curbstomped MGK in 13 minutes
No.

Killshot was a miss lmfao.

MGK still has both a successful rap and movie career which Stans assured everyone he wouldn’t after Fem released his response.

Like it or not, accept it or not, MGK won.

No.

Killshot was a miss lmfao.

MGK still has both a successful rap and movie career which Stans assured everyone he wouldn’t after Fem released his response.

Like it or not, accept it or not, MGK won.
Nigga. MGK got slapped so hard he changed his genre lmao. Also killshot is legendary.

He hasn't been relavent for a decade. He was VERY good when I was a young man but he should have bowed out with dignity and done something else a long time ago. Ice Cube had the sense to go into acting. Dre went into headphones. Snoop did that advert for Just Eat.

i even like the half kike half nigger rapper better than eminem

@Diocel how does it feel :feelshehe::feelsdevil:

his new stuff is shit.
he should have bowed out with dignity and done something else a long time ago. Ice Cube had the sense to go into acting. Dre went into headphones. Snoop did that advert for Just Eat.
He should have retired long ago. He’s embarrassing himself trying to counteract SoundCloud rappers with his barely intelligible fast paced rap nowadays

Low IQ

Eminem is cringe trash cuck nowadays. He should have retired back in early 2010s.

He should have retired long ago. He’s embarrassing himself trying to counteract SoundCloud rappers with his barely intelligible fast paced rap nowadays
Rap has been dead for a decade if you ask me. It's just posers, grifters and violent and excuses to chimp out these days.

"You guessed it."

I didn't fucking guess it OP

This is the most normie thread I've ever read. My God.

It's like all the BP knowledge disappeared from your brains the moment you clicked enter.

Nothing as I don't care about white people as I see nothing special about white people.

ultimate cringe

Rap music is an expression of the noise that the Inner Chattering Monkey is constantly making inside the Nigger's skull, much like the marble that rolls around inside a can of spray paint.
In reponse, the Nigger will attempt to drown the Inner Chattering Monkey in cheap booze, Malt Liquor, or drugs -- often freeing the dangerous "Inner Chimp" which still operates under the Law of the Jungle.

Blacks would be in a lot of trouble if rap was their biggest cultural contribution.

Thankfully for them, it is not:

I've always felt like I was mogged by White/Asian/Hispanic males. I never had the "Black pride" delusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back