Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcels, have you tried lowinhibmaxxing like this yet?

niggers man...

Mocked in an incel forum :cryfeels:

But hey atleast to get to make fun of people for once in your life right? Big life milestone, you finally get to feel how your oppressors feel when shitting on you. Too bad there are no females to cheer you on. You are literally trying to look cool for a band of clowns lol, and I thought I was pathetic

Tyrones only

what crack does to a nigga

imgur doesn't work for me for some reason :feelssus:

This webm. has been circulating 4chan for half a decade or more. Yet it's just now getting to normie-gram. Black men have a rude awakening coming. I am seeing a lot of posts suggesting another wave of incels thanks to jbw theory. Except when black men start identifying as such, you will see...well I won't spoil it for you. Just be careful not to relax.

Jamaicans are crazy bruh

No. This is the most "low inhib" I may ever go, if necessary:

"ER" is simply self-defense; it is perfectly legal to protect yourself from dangerous individuals by killing them.

Ideal Hypothetical:

I've been bullied countless times over the past decade. I am an ethnicel. If a privileged White femoid like Shannon Rose Bosanac were to approach me violently, I would have perfect legal recourse to use my personal firearm to shoot her to death.

Shannon's White European features and countless friends are meaningless when the law is involved; I am free to kill an immediate threat to provide myself both physical safety and psychological relief. It makes no difference how "wonderful" of a person S.R.B is if she threatens my rights as a citizen. Simple.

when niggas do it is pure comedy when others do less its automatically ''muh muhsoginy''.

:lul: need the clip with sound tbh
Mocked in an incel forum :cryfeels:

But hey atleast to get to make fun of people for once in your life right? Big life milestone, you finally get to feel how your oppressors feel when shitting on you. Too bad there are no females to cheer you on. You are literally trying to look cool for a band of clowns lol, and I thought I was pathetic
Bro, be proud of your low inhib brothaz :feelsEhh:
This webm. has been circulating 4chan for half a decade or more. Yet it's just now getting to normie-gram. Black men have a rude awakening coming. I am seeing a lot of posts suggesting another wave of incels thanks to jbw theory. Except when black men start identifying as such, you will see...well I won't spoil it for you. Just be careful not to relax.
:feelshaha: with these, never relax :feelsthink:
----
5wrz9l.gif

Last edited: