Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BlackCels GTFIH.

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
Given the UK is probably the least racist country to black people in Europe. This is the brutal reality of non-Tyrone niggers in White populations. This is Birmingham btw which is 50% white and 35% Pakistani. Where are those who claimed that curries are lower than Blackcels. If you are not are 9/10 Moviestar looking Black. It never Began for you.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EUnhOtv-_UQ/

I know this already. It's my everyday life.

Most black normies and above can ascend in the UK, especially if you live in a big city full of niggeresses and whitoids who support "multiculturalism". :feelsEhh:

This Sub-Human Ghanian tried to flex on Zimbs and Somalis after everyone roasted him and his Sub-human West-African slave features :feelskek:

Screenshot 20230219 213804

Abou Bugadong from Niger slays with your white Becky/"oneitis" while you're rotting in your mom's house. How does that feel, eh?

Welcome to modern society. Adapt, or die...

Given the UK is probably the least racist country to black people in Europe. This is the brutal reality of non-Tyrone niggers in White populations. This is Birmingham btw which is 50% white and 35% Pakistani. Where are those who claimed that curries are lower than Blackcels. If you are not are 9/10 Moviestar looking Black. It never Began for you.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EUnhOtv-_UQ/

cope blacks do well in London, better than curries

nigga they SPEAK BLACK

Not gonna watch it all, but anyone who doesn't say abos are the least attractive simply forgot they exist.

I live In London. Define "Do well"
i've heard people saying they match with white foids easily there and even pick up curry/paki chicks

Not gonna watch it all, but anyone who doesn't say abos are the least attractive simply forgot they exist.
Dumb UK sluts don't even know about Abos, they just know the country Ghana bc I guess a lot of the black people there migrated from there.

90% of white women believe what these foids are saying but also 90% of white women are too afraid to be this honest

Holy fuck I hate the way British people talk. And yeah, chadpreets mog chadrone

This Sub-Human Ghanian tried to flex on Zimbs and Somalis after everyone roasted him and his Sub-human West-African slave features :feelskek:
The poor nigger thought he could BBCmaxx.

Suicidefuel for nigcels
Suicidefuel for currycels
Suicidefuel for ricecels
Suicidefuel for zoomalicels

i’ve stated that JBB or BBC is the largest cope and that niggercels are the ugliest so many times already

it’s just so over for us

just date black girls. seriously. who cares about the preference of white girls

i’ve stated that JBB or BBC is the largest cope and that niggercels are the ugliest so many times already

it’s just so over for us
focusing on looks as a black guy is a massive waste of time

@depressedblackcel @SlayerSlayer @Zhou Chang-Xing

You can't trust anything these retards say. The one girl said white british boys are the most attractive but they're also the ugliest.

You just look at who they date and fuck, That's it.

Instead of asking them this stupid shit ask them their relationships and bodies and the ethnicities of those guys.

I meet girls all the time who say they hate black men but when you look at their dating history is nothing but BBC

Last edited:
Literally just look at the gook around 7:40 mark

"koreans are mean"

1 second later...

"ive dated a lot of koreans"

These women will often name the exact men theyve dated as the ones they "hate"

just date black girls. seriously. who cares about the preference of white girls
I could give two fucks but black women also don’t like me. That’s who I’ve moved to the most jfl.

Not surprised at all