Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackcels, come in here. (Why we are so hated)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Although I am sure the black community will never change because it's set in stone for us, I still feel like I should speak it out to inform my own.
Look at the shit that's happening in our communities...
Don't you see a pattern?

"Racist" event happens ----> In the news ----> Black community goes around to tear up their own community for a few days with nothing happening ----> Rinse and repeat

That's the dummied down version of it of course.
While most of these incidents happening aren't even really racist but what is deserved, the black community still go out and act like fools. Then we get mad when businesses and politics don't want to provide and invest in our communities. It's because we've become a risk. We're literally a virus. Something to stay away from that spreads.
This is like why half of the forum screams "TND! Burn em all!" and shiet like that. Because they'll cite this.
Before you say, "Well they're only citing this in the news.."
Because this is a minority community causing the most of problems when it comes to shit like this. Do you understand that blacks alone have tanked California's value?

This video explains the point of this entire thread, but I clipped it to a certain part. Feel free to watch the whole thing. I did and it was honestly a high iq video.

View: https://youtu.be/B_4a93W8PGg?t=460

but the black community will be the same no matter what happens, it's here to stay
it's over

Last edited:
I mean, there are even retards here who say that no black can be incel. Imagine.

I mean, there are even retards here who say that no black can be incel. Imagine.
It's as stupid as saying "no cumskin can be inkwell."

it's over

Mirrored in the UK, though issues run more along class lines than anything.
Almost impossible to not be self-hating, especially being online and absorbing the usual anti-black rhetoric (violent, low-IQ, haven't contributed anything to the world stage historically, leeches, what have you). Educated black women here, usually daughters of Nigerian/African immigrants, migrate towards the stereotypical black male - or at least black males who are very confident, NT, successful. Or they are whitewashed and distance themselves from their African roots. Whatever! Impossible to not feel like the "Other", but I'm sure other ethnics also feel that way when in white-majority countries.

thugs are the ones that make the black community more retarded and look like a violent race.
they're the one who formed the steryotype about blacks being savage animals. also sub saharan countries that have the highest % of niggers still have shitty living conditions which make it look like if blacks are retarded.

i still see a lot of niggers studying STEM and medicine and they're pretty cool and don't shit or attack anyone but for every civilized nigger i see i see also 10 other smelly thugs that will rob you if you get out of your house at night

Mirrored in the UK, though issues run more along class lines than anything.
Almost impossible to not be self-hating, especially being online and absorbing the usual anti-black rhetoric (violent, low-IQ, haven't contributed anything to the world stage historically, leeches, what have you). Educated black women here, usually daughters of Nigerian/African immigrants, migrate towards the stereotypical black male - or at least black males who are very confident, NT, successful. Or they are whitewashed and distance themselves from their African roots. Whatever! Impossible to not feel like the "Other", but I'm sure other ethnics also feel that way when in white-majority countries.
I'm latino and a lot of them are self-hating too. They throw themselves at white people and denigrate indiginous and black hispanics.

thugs are the ones that make the black community more retarded and look like a violent race.
they're the one who formed the steryotype about blacks being savage animals. also sub saharan countries that have the highest % of niggers still have shitty living conditions which make it look like if blacks are retarded.

i still see a lot of niggers studying STEM and medicine and they're pretty cool and don't shit or attack anyone but for every civilized nigger i see i see also 10 other smelly thugs that will rob you if you get out of your house at night
Being not adept at STEM whilst autistic is rather painful. Excelling in the humanities subjects is all well and good, but nugatory when unable to go into the appropriate high-paying fields (e.g. Law) due to being mentally defective. Noticed a pattern of black men online going against the grain by talking about their achievements in STEM - it's like you are either a gangbanger or an engineer/scientist or what have you. What about average guys? Guess they are somewhat invisible, though not surprising.

I'm latino and a lot of them are self-hating too. They throw themselves at white people and denigrate indiginous and black hispanics.
Many such cases, haha. A pattern amongst ethnics. Disappointing.

dude there are some good blacks my best friend is a negro its just that like you said the whole community is fucked in the head. Its a low iq herd mentality. Tribal. It gets exploited by other people like the media.

okay so you want to be rich right? well you want to go on vacation you want to buy luxury cars, you want to go to the PGA finals etc etc etc right? well you need poor people to fill up your jet engine. You need poor people to maintain you yacht's warehouse. You need poor people to pick up your kid from school and pick up their anti-depressants, right? Then why not just have an infinite supply of modern-day slaves? Why not manipulate an entire race into thinking their brothers are their enemy simply based on skin color, of all things, a thing NO ONE can control. But shit, they'll buy it, they're stupid tribal niggs. And like tribal niggs, they do. . . They do buy it. Why? I dont know. As you say, rinse and repeat. Give a white man bricks, he'll give you a city. Give a nigger a city, he'll give you a pile a bricks.

This way the ultra rich and keep a steady supply of angry and poor blacks ready to go to war at their behest. This is why all the media and corpos are doing this new wave pc bullshit. Its to appeal to the actual low iq niggers and the like that they are on "their side" but really its a rich vs poor problem. The rich stay rich, the rich keep the poor people poor.

Last edited:
I'm a cumskin and I've noticed that pattern. I could understand the George Floyd riots if the police officers were blatantly racist but I saw none of that. Also when I saw the whole body footage Floyd was already panicking and saying 'I can't breathe' when the police was trying to get him into the police car, probably because he took the fentanyl he didn't want the police to find in his car and he ended up overdosing.

But it makes sense, BLM is a marxist movement and media is a marxist entity. Media doesn't really care if black men are shooting each other as there's no agenda to push, and marxists want to tear the current order down. Its very easy for the media to manipulate people

Yea, I hate spic bitches specifically Mexicans. I want to beat one to death one day.

ain't that a testimony to just how subhuman niggers are? being a blackpilled ricecel I don't for one moment believe or trust these white liberals that I am around. I see exact parallels with how they treat us asian men (but not asian women of course) and blacks in general.

all of those years of slavery and 170 years later blacks are still not assimilated.

you guys are pushed (priced out) into the ghetto and marginalized for being ugly, low iq, prone to violence and crime. they don't wanna date or marry you guys. except only on a few occasions where white landwhales go for niggers because they have limited options (but even then, niggers aren't exactly their first choice) or when some whites wanna virtue signal. they would just not rather have you guys around as neighbors, as co-workers, as fellow students, fellow bar, restaurant, or night club patrons. of course they'll tolerate you guys but they'll always remind themselves not to patronize a certain place where they saw niggers.

its the same with us asian men to a lesser degree. Its not that they fear us. they (especially the women), just would rather not have us around or near them. God forbid we ever try talking to them or hit on them. Black men actually have protection against this when hitting on foids.

I don't like being around majority whites or blacks but i obviously chose to live around blacks and hispanics. i don't have to worry about getting robbed or shot around whites but the treatment from their karens is absolutely unbearable. the WMAF couples everywhere are absolutely unbearable as well. the looks of disgust that the karens give me is unreal just for being near them and minding my own business. most blacks just see me as a random chinaman minority. i don't really care if some blacks or hispanics don't like me being around them. they act like I get red carpet treatment by whitey lol. I'm just another minority like they are that will get stared at and mean mugged by karens just for simply existing.

Last edited:
It's as stupid as saying "no cumskin can be inkwell."

it's over
I will say blacks are less likely to be incel as white toilets are zoophiles (see dog pill) and ape like behaviour will attract them. But saying blacks cannot be incel is retarded I do think a lot of ethnics (especially curries) are fakecels who won't settle for their race or looksmatch though but key word a lot not all. I don't really see people saying ethnics can't be incel very often JBW I see all the time.

ain't that a testimony to just how subhuman niggers are? being a blackpilled ricecel I don't for one moment believe or trust these white liberals that I am around. I see exact parallels with how they treat us asian men (but not asian women of course) and blacks in general.

all of those years of slavery and 170 years later blacks are still not assimilated.

you guys are pushed (priced out) into the ghetto and marginalized for being ugly, low iq, prone to violence and crime. they don't wanna date or marry you guys. except only on a few occasions where white landwhales go for niggers because they have limited options (but even then, niggers aren't exactly their first choice) or when some whites wanna virtue signal. they would just not rather have you guys around as neighbors, as co-workers, as fellow students, fellow bar, restaurant, or night club patrons. of course they'll tolerate you guys but they'll always remind themselves not to patronize a certain place where they saw niggers.

its the same with us asian men to a lesser degree. Its not that they fear us. they (especially the women), just would rather not have us around or near them. God forbid we ever try talking to them or hit on them. Black men actually have protection against this when hitting on foids.

I don't like being around majority whites or blacks but i obviously chose to live around blacks and hispanics. i don't have to worry about getting robbed or shot around whites but the treatment from their karens is absolutely unbearable. the WMAF couples everywhere are absolutely unbearable as well. the looks of disgust that the karens give me is unreal just for being near them and minding my own business. most blacks just see me as a random chinaman minority. i don't really care if some blacks or hispanics don't like me being around them. they act like I get red carpet treatment by whitey lol. I'm just another minority like they are that will get stared at and mean mugged by karens just for simply existing.
Karens hate Asian toilets more than Asian men tbh since they are competition if you are rice why not just go back to Asia? A lot of Asian countries mog most Western countries in almost every metric.