Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels are the only incels who are superior to other members of their race.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Whitescels, Currycels, Asiancels, etc. are all considered subhuman by their own kind. But I believe blackcels are unique in that our inceldom can (sometimes) be attributed to our intellectual superiority to other blacks.

Black urban ghetto American culture has become so degenerate that high-iq blacks become ostracized from the general black population. Because we are intelligent and decent members of society, black women shun us because we aren't thugs.

The fellow blackcels in these forums are among the most high functioning blacks that I've come across. At least you guys actually know how to spell words and form full sentences.

I would like to mention that there are of course blackcels who are incels mainly because of their looks but I just thought it was interesting how blackscels are the only race who can be incel for being too civilized.

That's actually a brilliant thought, I never thought of it that way.

Black foids are hideous, remember black males - are the only group of guys who have more SMV than their foid counterparts.

Whitescels, Currycels, Asiancels, etc. are all considered subhuman by their own kind. But I believe blackcels are unique in that our inceldom can (sometimes) be attributed to our intellectual superiority to other blacks.

Black urban ghetto American culture has become so degenerate that high-iq blacks become ostracized from the general black population. Because we are intelligent and decent members of society, black women shun us because we aren't thugs.

The fellow blackcels in these forums are among the most high functioning blacks that I've come across. At least you guys actually know how to spell words and form full sentences.

I would like to mention that there are of course blackcels who are incels mainly because of their looks but I just thought it was interesting how blackscels are the only race who can be incel for being too civilized.
Blackcels are volcels. Just thugmax.

Ok GrAY

Superior in morality and intellect perhaps, but it will nevertheless be Tyrone who passes on his genes so really who wins.

0c1cc51d155c586ac9707729d1a436a5592528fa.gifv