Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels and occultcels, what do you think of the Black Axe and its unseen god Korofo?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
So, apparently, those guys are one of the biggest organized criminal groups in the world, and the big fish globally in the area of internet scams.

Really interesting. Not only do they apparently come from some anti-colonialist movement and claim to be freedom fighters:

according to their ideology they are fighting against colonial oppression. Their name comes from the Neo Black movement symbol featuring a black axe cutting chains of oppression.
The group grew out of a student fraternity called the Neo Black Movement of Africa (NBM). It formed at the University of Benin in the 1970s. The NBM's symbol was a black axe breaking chains, and its founders said their aim was to fight oppression. The NBM was inspired by the anti-apartheid struggle in South Africa, but in structure, secrecy and brotherly commitment, it mirrored societies like the Freemasons, which had a presence in Nigeria during the colonial era.

But they also have a deity no one else seems to be worshipping, whom they pledge loyalty to:

Members pledge allegiance to a deity called Korofo, the unseen God
"We worship Korofo, the unseen God, and he has always guided us," the leader of the group told us, sitting in a small wooden building, surrounded by an entourage of Axemen.

Have any of the Blackcels here heard of this group before, and if so, what do you think of those supposed Nigerian freedom fighters? Also, have any of the occultcels here ever heard of this God they are worshipping before, and if so, have any of you tried contacting him or reaching out to him?

Also, I can barely find anything on their rival gangs/cults, apart from the Maphites apparently also being active in Italy, if anyone knows more I'd love to read it.

Within Nigeria, Black Axe is fighting a war of supremacy with rival "cults" - similar criminal gangs with names like the Eiye, the Buccaneers, the Pirates and the Maphites. Messages the BBC have translated from West African Pidgin show Axemen keeping track of how many rivals they have murdered, tallying up the figures like a football score in each region.

"Score is presently 15-2, the war is Benin," reads one post. "Hit in Anambra state. Score is Aye [Axemen] 4 and Buccaneers 2," reads another.

Sounds based

I'm of Nigerian ancestry myself and I'm quite surprised I haven't heard of these guys before. Although I do know that Nigeria has been known for some pretty high level scams in the past such as the whole "419" "Nigerian Prince" fiasco.

Sounds based
It truly does:yes:.

I'm quite surprised I haven't heard of these guys before.
Same here- I'm not Nigerian of course, but I used to be quite interested in various criminal groups and searched for information about them. So, to suddenly find out that there's this large, global group which pretty much dominates their craft and even has its own God was quite interesting:feelshmm:.