Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blackcel went ER yesterday in St. Louis

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I walked into the kitchen this morning, and my bitch Baby Boomer mom was sitting at the table next to her laptop. She had been giving me the silent treatment lately - so I was surprised when she spoke to me.

“Did you hear about what happened yesterday?”, she asked me. All school tragedies seem to start with the same question - but, actually I had not heard about some blackcel going ER yesterday in St. Louis.

We know for sure that the shooter was a lonely, depressed, kissless incel - because he left a detailed suicide note.

Can you relate to any of the following?:

I don’t have any friends.
I don’t have any family.
I’ve never had a girlfriend.
I’ve never had a social life.
I’ve been an isolated loner my entire life.

Notice how the first news piece refuses to mention the shooter’s motive, while the second news piece does:

View: https://youtu.be/ZTLzxLChOBQ

View: https://youtu.be/LaQmCPW-8jM

He got raw on those niggas

Keep em coming

Keep em coming
Hey - didn’t Martin Luther King Jr. say that he had a dream? White boys and black boys going ER - putting foids in their places - graves.

Hey - didn’t Martin Luther King Jr. say that he had a dream? White boys and black boys going ER - putting foids in their places - graves.
Yes, it's a beautiful dream

Orlando Harris - may he fuck his oneitis over and over again (when she was still a virgin) for eternity in beautiful Incelhalla!

Saint OH

His attempt at going ER was doodoo.
His cheapskate ar jammed. You’d hope that they’d learn from the other jamcels but they never do. It didn’t even have a handguard.

@Truckzo is this you?

7 security guards vs. 1 incel…

The incel won.

Shouldve bought the xl18 flamethrower to roast some faggots (in Phantom Forces)

Well thats what society gets for letting man Out of the Sex and validation Game "

Of Course (( they )) will never blame themselfs and Woman.

son lit them niggas up damn

"A child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth".

Well thats what society gets for letting man Out of the Sex and validation Game "

Perhaps, the gatekeepers of sex should allow more decent males through…

Amazing how fast this story was dropped from the news.

As the incel problem gets more and more severe there will be more and more schoolshootings I guess.

:yes:

They will understand one day. If this keeps going and it looks like it will, many soycieties will break down eventually.
Then they will see. And a new proper society will emerge from the ashes like a phoenix. History repeats itself.

he should went ER on other niggers and sheboons

he should went ER on other niggers and sheboons
Throughout the early 2000’s and 2010’s whitecels, and hapas like ER were stereotyped as going ER the most. Suicide rates among black Americans have skyrocketed in the past decade - Obama hurt the black community as much as the crack or AIDS Jew-made catastrophes.

Throughout the early 2000’s and 2010’s whitecels, and hapas like ER were stereotyped as going ER the most. Suicide rates among black Americans have skyrocketed in the past decade - Obama hurt the black community as much as the crack or AIDS Jew-made catastrophes.

good less niggers