Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackcel = volcel

jfl, how is that a "volcel" hes ugly as shit, he obviously couldnt ascend even if he tried.

Yeah he is me except foids are scared of me more than i am of them. I'm just scared of people in general no matter the gender since they bullied me in the past.

should’ve became a priest instead

If he was a Tyrone then women would have forced their way in

Volcel means you reject women. How can they be volcel if they have never rejected someone? Sub5 men who call themselves volcels are also not volcel because they can’t be. It’s not a choice until you can make it, which sub5 men can’t

Extreme form of negative social reinforcement at play

At least people are still looking out for him like throwing food over his fence for free, there is starving kids in Africa

Anyone who doesn’t fit the typical tall thug or basket player with dreads archetype is a blackcel. But you can get away with being a nerd if you’re at least tall and attractive.

Anyone who doesn’t fit the typical tall thug or basket player with dreads archetype is a blackcel. But you can get away with being a nerd if you’re at least tall and attractive.
I'm not attractive enough

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back