Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackcel trait: You sound white

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
Normally you can tell if someone is black by just hearing their voice cause they have a deeper voice, speak ebonics, and they sound more T, however i sound giga-white and low t cause I was raised in a shitty white neighbourhood and I’m a trucel

It’s over if you don’t sound black, as a blackcel

niggercels shouldn't be allowed here. Go on those cucking forums, they're always looking for bbc. You can't possibly be a blackcel in this day and age

Ain’t no nigga at my crib that ain’t str8 out the hood with some uzi and glock 30.45 on my Nigga.

We slidin on em’ hard af fr (in GTA 5)

this one is 10000% true lmao.

Muh suburbian black kids @Zer0/∞

@Truckzo @PastillaNegra

Normally you can tell if someone is black by just hearing their voice cause they have a deeper voice, speak ebonics, and they sound more T, however i sound giga-white and low t cause I was raised in a shitty white neighbourhood and I’m a trucel
what pisses me off more is that sheboon toilets have no interest in good valued well spoken black males, they'd rather date some dumbass who can barely form a coherent sentence and would probably abandon them.

what pisses me off more is that sheboon toilets have no interest in good valued well spoken black males, they'd rather date some dumbass who can barely form a coherent sentence and would probably abandon them.
eventhe fattest dumbest negress will absolutely NOPE a Tyrese Gibson looking nigga if he sounds slightly corny

Also true for hispanic cels...