Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Blackcel takes the whitepill

So this insane impulse to have sex with woman and have relationship with them is all in my mind and not a biological thing?
Unironically yes. How can you explain medieval convents then?

Added to the megathread

Unironically yes. How can you explain medieval convents then?
Foids have less sexual drive than males.

As far as male priest, they have a reputation of molesting children, there is not another social group who have this amount of pedophile cases... also there is no proof on them not masturbating like monkeys.

Good video. Note that he's not bad looking, looks fit, and appears responsible. He is vivacious and probably funny. Likely a former sex haver. In comparison, I come off as Data from Star Trek The Next Generation while being of average intelligence.

I'll say though that it appears he's trying to put a positive spin on a situation he doesn't like. Yes, relationships bring their problems, no doubt, but loneliness bothers us at a deep cognitive level over which we have no control. Homo sapien sapien and his evolutionary ancestors for millions of years were in social groups. Ostracism, loneliness, etc, provokes distress and dissatisfaction because maybe we sense we're in danger, so to speak, and are therefore always kinda panicked because of it. Not a pleasant situation. It also impedes productivity in other aspects of life.

It's the misery of Loneliness vs the Misery of relationship issues. Choose your poison (possible cope? Most relationships are blissful and I'm just going "sour grapes"? Perhaps).

Last edited:
Foids have less sexual drive than males.

As far as male priest, they have a reputation of molesting children, there is not another social group who have this amount of pedophile cases... also there is no proof on them not masturbating like monkeys.
Do you have data on medieval child abuse?

Not one click