Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel says that some men will not be able to procreate

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl he's flat out describing himself the entire video (as far as his situation).

This guy has been wasting huge sums of money on the lottery for the past couple of years (at least 20-25 grand by now as he said he spent around 15grand several months ago on another video). Had he invested that money into crypto for the past couple of years, he would have been up 400-600% by now)

I'm not even against this guy. I listen to him from time to time not because his content is good or anything as he talks about the same things over and over. Its just knowing that theres another extremely lonely dude out there talking to himself with his thoughts and sharing his videos.

But yea he needs to seriously get it together. Well below sub5, homeless, massive receding hairline (which he hides with his hat), considerably overweight at about 255lbs, short at 5'9 (he says he's 5'9 but he could be lying as he's lied about a ton of other stuff like winning the lottery and fucking a female friend the other month as it was just a massage parlor granny whore).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYKsb3_RRhk

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_reJG5JqG3A

Last edited:
subhuman can't get pussy nothing new

I’ve seen this shit posted 100 times omg

he has dangerous eyes