Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel methcel

babygengar

babygengar

Greycel
I know there are blackcels but I never spoke to one or met one as far as meth I think I am the only one that I know of

JoinedMar 24, 2024

There are alot of blacks that are most likely incel that do drugs. Never had contact with them tho. So idk if they are actually incel.

Nice, post nr.420

Definitely I am glad I don’t I have nightmares anymore when I would wake up screaming
do you still sleep every night? thats probably the best way to minimize serious risk. when i used meth in 2018 id stay awake for 3 days straight and go into psychosis all the time

do you still sleep every night? thats probably the best way to minimize serious risk. when i used meth in 2018 id stay awake for 3 days straight and go into psychosis all the time
Yeah I sleep I stop around 4 I throw my pookie into my safe and stop and I have had psychosis many of times but I microdose now so I won’t stay up plus I get 300 mg of seroquel prescribed to me

I used to drink like crazy. I stopped when a bouncer threw me out of a disco party for being hostile

I used to drink like crazy. I stopped when a bouncer threw me out of a disco party for being hostile
Yeah me too I drank until I got diagnosed with pancreatic disease it definitely helped with my skitsoeffective and bipolar disorder