Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackcel locks himself away for 50 years due to fear of foids

The ultimate rottercel

Women should lock themselves away due to fear of men not the other way around. We must rule over women with fear, intimidation, and violence to make it clear to them that we are their rulers and masters. Obedience and submission is attractive.

Highest IQ African.

Women should lock themselves away due to fear of men not the other way around. We must rule over women with fear, intimidation, and violence to make it clear to them that we are their rulers and masters. Obedience and submission is attractive.
Would be ideal but considering I live in one of the most gynocentric societies on earth the viability of that is near non existent so self segregation is the best strategy aside from moving which I'd like to do. Course I don't fully lock myself indoors but when a toilet addresses me here I brace for impact as I know it's going to be her trying to cause problems I tend to pause think about my words and how can I say as few as possible and exit it quickly.

Would be ideal but considering I live in one of the most gynocentric societies on earth the viability of that is near non existent so self segregation is the best strategy aside from moving which I'd like to do. Course I don't fully lock myself indoors but when a toilet addresses me here I brace for impact as I know it's going to be her trying to cause problems I tend to pause think about my words and how can I say as few as possible and exit it quickly.
True tbh. MSTOW is the answer. Boycott women if you can't do anything else.

this is why foids fantasize about rape
it's because they like to be dominated

Honorable feat

All hail Saint Unknownniggercel !

Then we should fulfill their fantasies. :feelsYall::feelsYall:
problem is if chad does it, foids say nothing but if we do it, then the foid reports us then we get prison for life without parole
TLDR: water is wet

Most intelligent man on earth. I wish this brotha well in all his endeavors in life. If I was the president I'd make the state sponsor him