Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel lies about calling up an ex gf to get sex, instead accidently describes his experience at the asian massage parlor

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
LOL

This nigga totally blew his cover. In the beginning portion of the video, he lies about how he just called up a former girlfriend and managed to get sex with her.

But at 27:35, he imitates the asian massage parlor whore's voice with the asian accent. Which indicates thats where he was just at.

This nigga just got caught AGAIN with another lie.

He simply can't get non-paid sex just like that. He has to drive 45+ miles to San Francisco to the asian whore houses, pay $300+ to get laid by a 45 year old asian grannie (he stays in San Jose where the city and county is much much more strict with asian massage parlors).

NOWHERE in this video does he mention that. Massive liar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN-zckSwVuk

Last edited:
i'm surprised that an asian whorehouse serviced a nigger tbh
they hate us so much that i'm surprised they take our money

it's over

I'm not watching all that shit but I trust you. Who even is this blackcel jfl. Is he trying to be a youtuber?

over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels

over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels over for blackcels for blackcels it over for blackcels for blackcels
:feelsrope:

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

fucking over i am crying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back