Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel in UK stands and speaks up for incels in public. (everyone GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
>convo about incels
>full of fat whores who deserve breast cancer

it's kind of like hosting a black nationalist meeting but it being full of whites.

>convo about incels
>full of fat whores who deserve breast cancer

it's kind of like hosting a black nationalist meeting but it being full of whites.

The response of that feminist harpie professor several minutes later (after several other questions) is very pointed and aimed at shaming the incel (insultingly so. made me seethe.)

Look at that fat blonde fuck looking all displeased after he is finished lmfao. And that other bitch turning around in dissaporoval while everyone claps. She looks like a typical entitled mean bitch. UGH i hate women so much

I feel sorry for the blackcel. Awful voice, Trouble speaking and obviously unnatractive its over for him:feelscry:

Very clever people speaking ,I’m surprised that some people defend us

Hey UK feminists, that guy's looks-match is getting railed by much better looking men who are dating down to experience variety due to the Coolidge Effect. He has a right to complain about this madness. At least in your country prostitution is technically legal -- it should be expanded though. The government should pay for his access to it so he doesn't grow up maladjusted and become a tax burden.

The response of that feminist harpie professor several minutes later (after several other questions) is very pointed and aimed at shaming the incel (insultingly so. made me seethe.)
this professor is totally bent

i could rip her a new arsehole live on air if she came up with the utter utter hocum she was spouting to gaslight our fellow incels point.

point 1 regarding personal experience:
shut up with personal experience it doesnt matter about personal experiences its not scientific cant be valued or counted so it doesnt count, therefore i dont want to hear it.

my answer:

So you have just undermined the whole #METOO, movement if personal experience doesnt count they dont count, they ONLY FUCKING HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AS THEIR "EVIDENCE", ITS THE FUCKING PREDACATION OF THE WHOLE MOVEMENT.

also so your personal experience doesnt count either, so your personal experience of your career in academia doesnt count, right, if this is so why am i listening or giving any weight to your opinion which by the way is ppredacated again on your personal experience as a professor.

and finally to nail your ass to the ground

so Rosa parks on that bus in montgomary alabama didnt count her personal experience of that man on the bus didnt count, so she should have not stood up for herself and admitted its only my personal experience it has no relation to racism I will just find another seat

its fucking giga low iq you utter manipulative gaslighting self serving feminist witch, your bending information so much it is orbiting germain grear.

If personal experience relates to what is going on to many many people it becomes a societal problem by definition, ergo what happened with civil rights and almost every single political ground roots movement of the 20th century.

point 2 regarding suicides rates:
Utter maipulation and misdirection of the statistics to "prove her point", she states the total number of suicides is down, and is going down, a spike last year, then keeps herr derring and keeps saying so what are we talking about here, so what are we talking about here.

my answer
well what we are ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT MSSS ROAST CHICKEN TOASTIE, is suicide rates pertaining to MEN AND A DISCUSSION OF MASCULINITY, you utter cretin and the rate of males commititing suicides versus women and the reasons for this.

The total number is ALMOST FUCKING IRRELEVANT as compared to the RATE OF SUICIDE OF MEN V WOMEN WHICH IS THE WHOLE CAKE.
The rate of suicides of men as compared to women is the whole deal as it shows a systemic effect on men driving them to commit suicide which is not in effect among women.
This is further rammed home by the fucking HUGE DISPARITY WHERE SOME FIGURES ESTIMATE A FUCKING 75% MALE 25% FEMALE SPLIT OF TOTAL SUICIDES.
this is a biblical difference in which there has to be a whole lot going on on a societal level, for the rates to be so different.
Something is effecting men to drive them to suicide which is just not being addressed, also this split is almost consistent for the last 10 years and is actually getting more and more dominated by men as time goes on.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with this. This is literally twitter in one sentence

the blackest of blackcels lol

everyone else in that vid is ugly too

Not even most incels would touch that foid. If your gonna put your freedom on the line to rape a foid it's sure as hell not going to be that foid.

Not even most incels would touch that foid. If your gonna put your freedom on the line to rape a foid it's sure as hell not going to be that foid.
All of them are fat pieces of shit.

Look at that fat blonde fuck looking all displeased after he is finished lmfao. And that other bitch turning around in dissaporoval while everyone claps. She looks like a typical entitled mean bitch. UGH i hate women so much

I feel sorry for the blackcel. Awful voice, Trouble speaking and obviously unnatractive its over for him:feelscry:
The kid has some good build though. Too bad he isn't tall :feelscry:

The worst part is that he still face and confidence mogs me JFL

Absolute legend for sticking up for us like that. I feel really bad for him.

this professor is totally bent

i could rip her a new arsehole live on air if she came up with the utter utter hocum she was spouting to gaslight our fellow incels point.

point 1 regarding personal experience:
shut up with personal experience it doesnt matter about personal experiences its not scientific cant be valued or counted so it doesnt count, therefore i dont want to hear it.

my answer:

So you have just undermined the whole #METOO, movement if personal experience doesnt count they dont count, they ONLY FUCKING HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AS THEIR "EVIDENCE", ITS THE FUCKING PREDACATION OF THE WHOLE MOVEMENT.

also so your personal experience doesnt count either, so your personal experience of your career in academia doesnt count, right, if this is so why am i listening or giving any weight to your opinion which by the way is ppredacated again on your personal experience as a professor.

and finally to nail your ass to the ground

so Rosa parks on that bus in montgomary alabama didnt count her personal experience of that man on the bus didnt count, so she should have not stood up for herself and admitted its only my personal experience it has no relation to racism I will just find another seat

its fucking giga low iq you utter manipulative gaslighting self serving feminist witch, your bending information so much it is orbiting germain grear.

If personal experience relates to what is going on to many many people it becomes a societal problem by definition, ergo what happened with civil rights and almost every single political ground roots movement of the 20th century.

point 2 regarding suicides rates:
Utter maipulation and misdirection of the statistics to "prove her point", she states the total number of suicides is down, and is going down, a spike last year, then keeps herr derring and keeps saying so what are we talking about here, so what are we talking about here.

my answer
well what we are ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT MSSS ROAST CHICKEN TOASTIE, is suicide rates pertaining to MEN AND A DISCUSSION OF MASCULINITY, you utter cretin and the rate of males commititing suicides versus women and the reasons for this.

The total number is ALMOST FUCKING IRRELEVANT as compared to the RATE OF SUICIDE OF MEN V WOMEN WHICH IS THE WHOLE CAKE.
The rate of suicides of men as compared to women is the whole deal as it shows a systemic effect on men driving them to commit suicide which is not in effect among women.
This is further rammed home by the fucking HUGE DISPARITY WHERE SOME FIGURES ESTIMATE A FUCKING 75% MALE 25% FEMALE SPLIT OF TOTAL SUICIDES.
this is a biblical difference in which there has to be a whole lot going on on a societal level, for the rates to be so different.
Something is effecting men to drive them to suicide which is just not being addressed, also this split is almost consistent for the last 10 years and is actually getting more and more dominated by men as time goes on.
:dab::dab::dab::dab:

It's interesting to pay attention to the peoples faces in the background when he's talking.
You can tell a lot of them don't give a single fuck and just want him to shut up and stay invisible. Not nearly the same response when the foid before him was talking about entitlement bs.

You cant expect from women to give a fuck about inceldom. For them your problems either dont exist or are irrelevant.

In the eyes of foids only they have problems and deserve attention. Men should do what they want/expect.

Foids are nothing but egoistic and entitled pieces of shits with 0% empathy for unattractive men.

The black guy is trucel af