Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcel gets rated 2/10, goes apeshit on foid

Based nigger and worthless whore.

bluepilled blackcel finally wakes up

This guy's a 5 but he's a 2 by foid standards, fuck this world.

Of course she was joking, if he was a 2/10 she would’ve just nexted him bruh. It’s just teasing, I get the same shit with my Chadfish.

Women don’t waste their time with ugly/short men, instant block.

If women engage with you, you’re attractive.
No I think she was just being a bitch and abusing her pussy power

The worst part is how the guy isn't even bad looking, I'd rate him an average
Yet in the eyes of foids, 90% of men are below average jfl, chad only

Lmao niggercel rage

He's not even a 2/10, he's average. Foids see anything under 6 as subhuman

The worst part is how the guy isn't even bad looking, I'd rate him an average
Yet in the eyes of foids, 90% of men are below average jfl, chad only
He mogs me into oblivion

D
yeah and he has a thuggmaxxed personality and high T, people tell me I tend to act more "white" than black but its mostly due to my height and extremely ugly face

he is no tyrone but moggs this site's blackcels into oblivion
Does he mog @Colvin76 ? He's a thugmaxxed powerlifter blackcel right?

D

Does he mog @Colvin76 ? He's a thugmaxxed powerlifter blackcel right?
I'm not thugmaxxed.

Why are you always confusing me with other black people? In the past you thought I was @Tellem--T @Tellem-T

Who is telling you lies about me? Drop names

I'm not thugmaxxed.

Why are you always confusing me with other black people? In the past you thought I was @Tellem--T @Tellem-T

Who is telling you lies about me? Drop names
Sorry, maybe it's my inbuilt racism from being raised by white Latin, curry, and sand parents.
I know you're more 6'3 like tellem, I keep thinking you are thugmaxxed and bench 200k for some reason...

That foid isn't really very attractive herself, but probably demands a chad.

Meh he looks OKish, not really a blackcel

Sorry that was a typo, I meant I know you're NOT 6"3, but it came out as MORE 6'3, again I'm sorry I'm an androidcel, and I have big fingers. You're Manlet 5'10 right?
5'9.25" / 176cm is my height

what does he look like? I've heard he is a failednormie.
I'll PM you my face. also anyone who calls me a failed normie is a lying bluepilled piece of shit

If that's a 2/10 then I'm ugly af.
It's a white woman though.

This is prime example why foids virtue signal with just take shower and get haircut. If they were actually honest thez would get beaten

“Nobody’s a 2/10, everybody’s beautiful!”

... Everyone is atleast average bro!

5'9.25" / 176cm is my height
I feel your pain brother, am same height. But cheer up, at least you have decent face, are black, and beastmode physique. That's pretty impossible with ethnic genetics.
Plus you're young right? So you can keep up the lifting and run body game

I feel your pain brother, am same height. But cheer up, at least you have decent face, are black, and beastmode physique. That's pretty impossible with ethnic genetics.
Plus you're young right? So you can keep up the lifting and run body game
JUST FUCKING LOL at calling 74.5kg - 76kg at 14-15%bf a "beast mode physique" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You realize thats under 170lbs right?

Also my face is not decent. My face is 3/10. I can send you pics for proof.

Also I am young. I'm 18.

It's og loc playa.

JUST FUCKING LOL at calling 74.5kg - 76kg at 14-15%bf a "beast mode physique" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You realize thats under 170lbs right?

Also my face is not decent. My face is 3/10. I can send you pics for proof.

Also I am young. I'm 18.
Is it fair to say you look like a middleweight boxer then? Or are you one of those unfortunate guys who's insanely strong but you can't tell from physique?

Or are you one of those unfortunate guys who's insanely strong but you can't tell from physique?
:feelsbadman: basically this. If you looked at me in person in normal clothes, you wouldn't think I could Bench 295lb, Squat 375lb and Deadlift 535lb.

When I've shown people my lifts they say my strength doesnt match my size or something like that.

I've just accepted that I'll never be the "big guy" but I can still be strong. When I was 15, I benched 225 @145 and I was small as fuck.

:feelsbadman: basically this. If you looked at me in person in normal clothes, you wouldn't think I could Bench 295lb, Squat 375lb and Deadlift 535lb.

When I've shown people my lifts they say my strength doesnt match my size or something like that.

I've just accepted that I'll never be the "big guy" but I can still be strong. When I was 15, I benched 225 @145 and I was small as fuck.
Wow, I have a bff who is exactly like that. He's a 180cm, 74kg riceman and he deadlifts 530lb but literally no one believes him!
I have the opposite problem. People think I can bench like 400lbs and ohp 220lbs and then I tell them my 1rm was 260 on the bench and 180 on ohp they are all about oh it must be your technique that's fucked lol.
I went to see a chiropractor due to lifting injuries and he said due to my shoulders and ribcage I'll always look way stronger than I am lol

Wow, I have a bff who is exactly like that. He's a 180cm, 74kg riceman and he deadlifts 530lb but literally no one believes him!
I have the opposite problem. People think I can bench like 400lbs and ohp 220lbs and then I tell them my 1rm was 260 on the bench and 180 on ohp they are all about oh it must be your technique that's fucked lol.
I went to see a chiropractor due to lifting injuries and he said due to my shoulders and ribcage I'll always look way stronger than I am lol
Yeah thats why I record my lifts and save them. If anyone I meet IRL questions my lifts I can prove them wrong lol.

Does your friend record his lifts and save them as well?

Yeah thats why I record my lifts and save them. If anyone I meet IRL questions my lifts I can prove them wrong lol.

Does your friend record his lifts and save them as well?
He gets me to record them

It's obviously fake so eh.