Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel denied visa to Japan

Based Japan, if only the West was also this tough on shitskin immigration

the hate between rice and niggers is real asf. but i can't blame the rice

they have one of the most civilized countries in the world, they can't ruin it by allowing thugs and theives

Hold your horses, America is ruined because of niggers!
Latinos are the pillars of the nation, they are all the ones doing the heavy work while coomskins idle around like the retards they are.

Hold your horses, America is ruined because of niggers!
Latinos are the pillars of the nation, they are all the ones doing the heavy work while coomskins idle around like the retards they are.
No, all PoC (People Of Crime) are subhuman and a net negative

2 nukes weren't enough.

If Japan allowed in the same kinds of rapefugees the West did, it's over for them. Most Western countries turned to complete shit bc of the nigs and sandnigs. The Japanese wouldn't be able to handle that.

Of course. Because negros are often associated with being niggers. Although it isn't the same thing, or doesn't have to be. Why are you surprised ?
Shitskin, you mean Indians? Honestly I think Indians post 2005 (roughly speaking) should no longer have been let into the U.S. Certainly not the ones pursuing any sort of Academic or Medical discipline in the higher sciences or Law and certainly not business. These are some of the worst segment of curry mainlander Millennials. Otherwise, Indians do a lot of good work in the Western economy. If only 80%% African Americans by and large could do that same thing without the ghetto behavior, the U.S. would be a great place. It would also mean the Leftist masturbating white elites could manipulate the masses the way they did from Clinton through Trump.

Meant brown-skinned ethnics
Yeah that's mostly Indians buddy and some middle easterners. Who else?

Btw, wtf is "Cvrryborea" and "SAMWAFFEN" ?

Last edited:
they have one of the most civilized countries in the world, they can't ruin it by allowing thugs and theives
That title used to belong to white countries lol

That title used to belong to white countries lol
not if they allow immigrants thugs and BBC to breed with their women

noodlewhores know well that making the skin of their children darker is the worst thing they can do to the yellow race

not if they allow immigrants thugs and BBC to breed with their women

noodlewhores know well that making the skin of their children darker is the worst thing they can do to the yellow race
noodlewhores are some of the most white men worshipping whores I have ever seen in my life these foids whole personality is living in a white country playing the feminists role or posting about their tall white Chad boyfriend jfl

They should stop letting white men in too tbh.

Good on them, why would you let those monkeys into your country.

And you are so cucked you defend the ching chongs.
They have no obligation to let foreigners into their country, what are you on about?

Immigration is cool as long as the foreigners assimilate tbh
Historically I think most civilizations have had a small amount of foreigners operating within. Trying to assimilate foreigners on a large scale though and especially on a mass scale is a different story

I wanted to express some empathy, but jfl at that.

Japan did everything right, more countrys have to stop cuck themself.

Based japan thats why their crime rate is so low but normie scum still doesn't get it

Historically I think most civilizations have had a small amount of foreigners operating within. Trying to assimilate foreigners on a large scale though and especially on a mass scale is a different story
Do you like the idea of a race war or something and do you hate Blackcels? Ya have interesting takes

Do you like the idea of a race war or something and do you hate Blackcels? Ya have interesting takes
I hate everyone in general but to varying degrees. I hate ethnics way more than whites. And though I hate blacks, I don’t hate them nearly as much as I hate my own kind (curries)

It is unlikely.

They have no obligation to let foreigners into their country, what are you on about?
I suppose you have never left your shithole and never want to leave it in the future either?

I suppose you have never left your shithole and never want to leave it in the future either?
I don’t live in curryland, wasn’t born there

But anyway, as I said, no country has any sort of obligation to accept foreigners

If Japan allowed in the same kinds of rapefugees the West did, it's over for them. Most Western countries turned to complete shit bc of the nigs and sandnigs. The Japanese wouldn't be able to handle that.
japan allowing everyone else except shit skins.

japan allowing everyone else except shit skins.
That's smart. The only groups that really make problems are Arabs and Blacks, maybe Latinos also. Everybody else is chill.

over for blackcels like me trying to EAmaxx jfl

Based black genes will make other races uglier