Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackcel confronts his high school bully, normies defend the bully

Normies are the biggest enemies and due to these normies we suffered a lot

Normies are as big of enemies as foids. Don’t delude yourselves

Based Blackcel

Kek, he still mogs to death. Will probably go and fuck some random slut after the other dude stops recording and gets back in his car, but lifefuel as fuck seeing at least one of them scrounging for scraps outside. I would say I wish the same on the rest of the moggers I saw back in high school, but I'm too blackpilled to believe that fantasy. This guy is the exception, bullies are statistically much more likely to be happy and successful in life (water). :feelsclown:

High school chad lost his hair and IMMEDIATELY became homeless. Can't make it up.

He still looks like a Tyrone, looks halo in the works.

Lmao fucking redditors and their moralfagging. Depending on how much of a POS that dude used to be, he might be lucky he didn't get his ass beat.

Redditors think that you "learn empathy" because they're sociopaths and psychopaths.

If he were a woman and that guy had grabbed her butt back in the 1980s, they would all be saying how brave she was for confronting him about all of the damage he must have caused her.

Most likely fake and staged

If the bully was ugly they wouldn't be defending him HAHAHAHAAH you cant make this shit up. of course he was the top dog in highschool bullying all the kids! The normies were enabling him and even now at his lowest they still are. You cannot make this up

I'm jealous of the guy recording. It must feel so liberating and carthartic to exact revenge on those who wronged you. Especially seeing your tormentor in such a pathetic situation. I guarantee you he slept well that night. This moment cured those scars left behind

Ah, normies. Always making excuses for sociopaths. I cannot make any judgements because there's 0 context here. But in comments there were a lots of "This is so sad, surely the bully had a rough childhood and took it on others" While that may have been the case, it's not remotely the truth. There's a fucking ton of sociopaths that like inflicting harm upon others.

This also proves that people's empathy is contingent upon looks.

I don't just mean in terms of Chad vs. not Chad. I mean in terms of just the impression someone's appearance gives them. This guy could be a serial killing rapist for all they know, but because he looks so broken and destitute, they feel bad for him. It's all in the aesthetic. There is no personality to be seen here.

Honestly, he is vindicated in humiliating his past torturer. This is his redemption for being vanquished all those years ago, now the man should be welcomed into the hall of the fallen with honor and dignity.

That bully nigger needs to be runned over by that car. Fucking piece of shit i would kill my bully if i ever find him in this position

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BASED

All those normies are actually former bullies. They just dont like how much of a bitch karma can be.

Normies are the biggest enemies and due to these normies we suffered a lot
This. The normies will do anything to get near Chad and what he has. The normies shit on us to make themselves look better, not like the Chad ass kissers they are.

This. The normies will do anything to get near Chad and what he has. The normies shit on us to make themselves look better, not like the Chad ass kissers they are.
They are Chad's cocksucker

Blessed and based. At least karma took one of them along the way.

chads have to sense of moral. they only show respect out of fear.
just like this piece of shit homeless guy

Redditors think that you "learn empathy" because they're sociopaths and psychopaths.

If he were a woman and that guy had grabbed her butt back in the 1980s, they would all be saying how brave she was for confronting him about all of the damage he must have caused her.
I thought abt this when i read the title

If a foid was "harassed" in highschool they would want the guy to be graped in prison even if he is a minor.

chads have to sense of moral. they only show respect out of fear.
just like this piece of shit homeless guy
Yes indeed, just like psychos. When they sense that their "mean look" doesnt mean shit they then act all reasonable and civil. Scum to the trash i say.