Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackcel adapts to the new forum rules

I'm sure he will enjoy his loose beef flaps partner for life :soy::soy::soy:

:feelskek: Promised to sponsor her education? I bet that the very next year, she'll be doing anal with Chadrone and neglecting her studies all while he keeps sponsoring her education. This is beyond simping, it's straight up cucked. Or maybe it's a genius move - he gets some good publicity while he just spends taxpayers' money.

I'm sure he will enjoy his loose beef flaps partner for life :soy::soy::soy:

:feelskek: Promised to sponsor her education? I bet that the very next year, she'll be doing anal with Chadrone and neglecting her studies all while he keeps sponsoring her education. This is beyond simping, it's straight up cucked. Or maybe it's a genius move - he gets some good publicity while he just spends taxpayers' money.
True, educating a foid is the epitome of cuckoldry. Where is boko haram when you need them?

He probably has underage teenage girl slaves secretly, he is an African warlord ffs.
This is just a PR stunt to act as a distraction from other shit he's doing.