Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

black women with white fat rich guys

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
i whent out today to shop and the shops are 168 km away any way i was standing in the super market getting eyed by these normie cunts looking at me like i am an oddity think it was my short height as i am 5foot4 and i noticed that a lot of african women where with fat white guts these guys own local business around the town it seems to me the more i go out all thse foriegn cunts are with fat white guys while all the white foids are either with overweight tall normies or with chads and most of the white foids are 4foot11 or 5 foot and it made me notice these foids don,t seem interested their partners theres no spark when they converse with each other or any flirtation going on and i wonder just how many of the male population on this planet are just being used for their money and status in society.

Sounds like basic betabux to me.

future obamas and jeremy meeks