Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black women rant.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Throughout my entire schooling career black women have routinley ignored me. I was always one of the nicest guys but yet the black chicks would always turn their attention toward the ghetto hoodlums. They though I was lame, they though I was a loser, they that I was a nerd that was too "proper".

Black women are the most promiscuous and whorish women on the planet if we're being honest. Modern Black American female music is just pure decadence and debauchery. Black foids always treat me like I'm some weirdo and I hate them for it. Balck whores will get knocked up at 17 by some brain-dead thug and asks themselves why black men are so unfaithful. I fucking hate ghetto black women.

You can easily ascend with self hating guilty white foids

They’re the ugliest race of foids by far. The dark skin does not look feminine, ape like face features, and horse like pussy

I hate these niggerillas