Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Black women = KWEENZ Indian men = incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
7jj5flU.jpg

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Toilet = queen in degenerate metropolis. So is the way of the flow of things. Such greed.

No, true. Black foids are more likely to get partner compared to curries. It's just that blacks are at bottom but curries are in abyss.

Just don’t be curry bro

My dick says blakc femoids are differend species, closer to landwhales than humans

Who is at the very top of the food chain? White foids?

It really be like that

Black women being at the bottom is a myth. Every race desires them, they just won't date outside their race because they see non black men as racist and beta, and won't date black men because of some weird cultural dynamics about black men thinking they're mean or something. But they are as desired as any foids is what I'm saying.

I legitimately feel the utmost pity for every curry that has had to suffer under society's thumb as the butt of every joke that will never be addressed.

It's the most perfect example of modern societal oppression, it's all "HUEHUEHUE THANK YOU COME AGAIN T-SERIES", right now. Just how "HAHA LOOK AT THAT NIGGER EAT THE WATERMELON IT'S FUNNY", used to be tasteful humor in the 1930s.

What the fuck is wrong with people, curries are real human beings. They preach how they're tolerant and accepting, while they paint curries as hideous, stupid, and uncivilized brutes.

Fucking normies. I hope you all burn to death in Minecraft.

I legitimately feel the utmost pity for every curry that has had to suffer under society's thumb as the butt of every joke that will never be addressed.

It's the most perfect example of modern societal oppression, it's all "HUEHUEHUE THANK YOU COME AGAIN T-SERIES", right now. Just how "HAHA LOOK AT THAT NIGGER EAT THE WATERMELON IT'S FUNNY", used to be tasteful humor in the 1930s.

What the fuck is wrong with people, curries are real human beings. They preach how they're tolerant and accepting, while they paint curries as hideous, stupid, and uncivilized brutes.

Fucking normies. I hope you all burn to death in Minecraft.

You said it. Just because some of us decide to bob and vagene max on social media doest mean we are devoid of feelings.