Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Women Hate Me.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
They hate that I'm lame. They hate that I sound like a nerd from the suburbs. They hate that I don't speak ebonics. They hate that I don't have drip. They hate that I don't have swagger.

I have to suffer through this shit everyday. The hood negros with gangster energy are the ones who always get attention from black foids. Black women despise "proper" black guys like me as well as other black brocels because they think we're trying to be something we're not. Almost every black woman I know thinks that I'm weird.

To make matters worse, Non-ghetto black women usually end up with white men, jfl.

Brutal; being a normal man ungiving into moral degeneracy and overall chimping out while also being a nerdy subhuman as a negro is most likely the ultimate death sentence for black foids, and all those who may gravitate towards the JBBhalo as well... :feelsugh:

I assume you're also non-NT, as most blackcels here are. :feelsclown:

They choose crimminals but put the blame on incels when some kind of shit happens to them.

White women hate you too bro....

You're not missing out on anything tbh

They hate that I'm lame. They hate that I sound like a nerd from the suburbs. They hate that I don't speak ebonics. They hate that I don't have drip. They hate that I don't have swagger.

I have to suffer through this shit everyday. The hood negros with gangster energy are the ones who always get attention from black foids. Black women despise "proper" black guys like me as well as other black brocels because they think we're trying to be something we're not. Almost every black woman I know thinks that I'm weird.

To make matters worse, Non-ghetto black women usually end up with white men, jfl.
I know that feel bro. Abo women hate me because I don't speak black or because I act "white". Brutal and like you said the non-ghetto girls always go for white man. Absolute suifuel :fuk:

All women hate ugly men, they wish ugly men would die

Sheboons are disgusting

I hate the fact that we can’t change our race

I see.

What do you think about all those mayofoids who try to be special by claiming they're abos too? :feelshaha::feelshaha: Do you think they would touch an abo man?

they are cringe but surely enough some of them actually date abos

Who cares, black foids are usually ugly and rude. But wonder why their own men basically run away to find other women of a different ethnicity. Don't let yourself feel bad by the opinions of such lowly creatures.

Women don't care about your wellbeing. Those concerns are reserved for Chad only.

Who cares, black foids are usually ugly and rude.

I don't really care what black women think about me

Brutal; being a normal man ungiving into moral degeneracy and overall chimping out while also being a nerdy subhuman as a negro is most likely the ultimate death sentence for black foids, and all those who may gravitate towards the JBBhalo as well... :feelsugh:

I assume you're also non-NT, as most blackcels here are. :feelsclown:

i can confirm this is true