Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black women from Africa are thugmaxxing harder than any American blackcel on this site

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was on the bus today and these stupid South Sudanese/Ugandan nig women decided to get on and sit in the seats around me.

I'm not American and these weren't African-Americans, but they sure were trying their hardest to be African-American. They did not go a single minute without either saying "nigguh" or calling eachother "nigguhs" like complete ghetto dwellers, everything about their language and mannerisms was an imitation of American ghetto black culture. They started talking to each other about how one of them had been in a care chase, some Tyrone they hung around had both a registered car and a stolen one, fighting people and splitting their lips open, bashing up some druggo in a bad part of the city and taking his pipe, and stealing shit in general. They all heightmogged me and dressed like absolute whores despite acting like masculine badasses. I wish death upon everybody in my country's retarded government for letting these criminal wastes of air in, but at the same time they fascinate me.

Blackcels, why are your own women thugmaxxing harder than you? What went wrong?

and this is why i will never fuck a KFCwhore in my life.

Yeah, it's really sad. The blacks here in Europe are cringey imitations of what is already cringey and shitty in the American original version. They are even increasingly brought to China as low-wage workers, working on construction sites. It's really terrible.

They can start by stop dressing like they dress and stop saying Nigga all the fucking time , i don't get it they hate that word and they still use it. Black girls can be normal but they don't want to be. They want to act stereotypical af.

Ghetto negro culture is a disease that spreads through rap and other degenerate media.

Yeah, it's really sad. The blacks here in Europe are cringey imitations of what is already cringey and shitty in the American original version.
It is extremely cringey, I agree. I was thinking while they were talking about what it would look like to write their ersatz-ebonics in a novel or something as dialogue, and I honestly think even the blacks who pretend to be gangsters in this country would cringe at the results. Ghetto LARPing is a subculture defined by being a low IQ criminal retard, it's a plague and I wish American media/culture didn't export it to every western country with an African diaspora.

What country are you from?

They can start by stop dressing like they dress and stop saying Nigga all the fucking time , i don't get it they hate that word and they still use it. Black girls can be normal but they don't want to be. They want to act stereotypical af.
They are low IQ. Look at the average IQ of blacks in Africa.

Iq by country

Now look at the IQ of Koko the gorilla
Screenshot 2018 09 10 14 22 36 954

JFL the average African gets IQ mogged by gorillas. They are truly SUBHUMAN jfc. THEY SHOULDNT BE CONSIDERED HUMANS. THE BBC TRAIN MUST BE STOPPED.

Ghetto negro culture is a disease that spreads through rap and other degenerate media.

And cunts and limp-wristed university soyboys brainwashing people into believing that these are all serious art forms and artistic forms of protest, etc. People reading hip hop shit in poetry classes, it's disgusting.

If I was black I'd dress like a kenyan and tell everyone my name is Malik Muhammad Shirazi George Washington and not shut up about it

I hate black people.