Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black women are the worst "humans" to have ever exist

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
https://twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=ar

If you open this link you'll find that the majority of tweets are coming from black niggers bitches. Also the most offensive tweets (things like telling short men to kill themselves), are also coming from these black whores. There are tweets from Asian women and white women and even men (cucks), but their tweets combined are less than black whores tweets alone and they're less offensive as well.

Seriously, black women are the ugliest, lowest IQ, bitchiest whores in all of existence. No SANE man is attracted to black bitches, literally no man. Unless you're desperate, you better off dating a white landwhale than a thin black whore. They also only like thugs and criminals and act like absolute bitches in the presence of any white guy even if he's st.blackops2cel. That's how lowly, worthless and self-hating they're.

Fucking nigger famoids are waste of life, they're completely worthless and their genetics are way inferior even than short men's, because they're fucking apes cunts.

I would be okay with slavery if black women were the ones to be enslaved, even then, i'd not fuck my black bitch slave because it'd be an insult to my light skinned dick.

ur right,

srs they are also bitches irl too

but damn are the lightskins fucking hot

get yourself proper twitter

Black women don't even register in my radar. Their physical appearance, let alone their behavior, is horrendous. I'm not into bestiality; mating with a monkey is not one of my goals.

Black women don't even register in my radar. Their physical appearance, let alone their behavior, is horrendous. I'm not into bestiality; mating with a monkey is not one of my goals.
They're completely worthless. When were the last time a black bitch achieved something useful for humanity ? All they do is bitch, fuck thugs and ruin society with their low IQ.

Worst foids are all the height gatekeepers.

Give it another 10 years and your own women gonna be just as mean spirited as ours.

I completely agree, they are absolutely unbearable, loud, obnoxious, arrogant, stupid. I would of course still fuck one.

But do not forget that they are only saying these things publicly because they are retarded, the mayo and noodle whores think the exact same way, they are just smart enough to keep it to themselves. AWALT

lol at not harassing them lmao :feelskek:

I prefer white brunettes. I don't find blondes attractive at all. And ethnic foids? Nah, i still prefer white girls for my part. Even if many of them have become cocksucking Chad chasing slutty thots.

I completely agree, they are absolutely unbearable, loud, obnoxious, arrogant, stupid. I would of course still fuck one.

But do not forget that they are only saying these things publicly because they are retarded, the mayo and noodle whores think the exact same way, they are just smart enough to keep it to themselves. AWALT
I agree that all women hate short guys with passion, but nigger whores are the ones who think that we should kill ourselves. Like give me a fucking break, a fucking low IQ nigger famoid thinks she's superior than me because i'm short ? Yeah, not gonna fucking happen.

nah,white women are whores of this cucked world.

superior at thottery ? I dont mean looks
Black women are even bigger bitches. At least white famoids go for normal chads, but low IQ black whores only go for thugs and criminals.

https://twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=ar

If you open this link you'll find that the majority of tweets are coming from black niggers bitches. Also the most offensive tweets (things like telling short men to kill themselves), are also coming from these black whores. There are tweets from Asian women and white women and even men (cucks), but their tweets combined are less than black whores tweets alone and they're less offensive as well.

Seriously, black women are the ugliest, lowest IQ, bitchiest whores in all of existence. No SANE man is attracted to black bitches, literally no man. Unless you're desperate, you better off dating a white landwhale than a thin black whore. They also only like thugs and criminals and act like absolute bitches in the presence of any white guy even if he's st.blackops2cel. That's how lowly, worthless and self-hating they're.

Fucking nigger famoids are waste of life, they're completely worthless and their genetics are way inferior even than short men's, because they're fucking apes cunts.

I would be okay with slavery if black women were the ones to be enslaved, even then, i'd not fuck my black bitch slave because it'd be an insult to my light skinned dick.
Some black women are attractive
It's Funny When Short Dudes Have The Confidence To Try To Talk To Me In Person

https://twitter.com/Moeeeeeee_?lang=ar

They are just trying to take out their frustrations on weak manlets. They know bbc Tyrones prefer white and asian women.

They are perfectly suited for their male counterparts, black niggers.

The sad thing is every race is attracted to white foids, so these evil nasty black ugly fat bitches are in a constant competition against white whores.

If I was a Tyrone, I would never ever date a black foid, I hate their smell and their money-like face. As a Tyrone I would only date white PAWGs or white WASP teens. So I understand why these nigresses are so mad at men, because they are highT aggressive lowIQ demented whores and Tyrones are denying them the BBC.

Now do you guys see why I have it so hard? Black foids love white men arguably as much as asians and no one is talking about it

Now do you guys see why I have it so hard? Black foids love white men arguably as much as asians and no one is talking about it
They love Chad and Tyrone.

Chad and Tyrone are worshipped by every race, while Changs and Pierre LeMogges are only worshipped in their countries.

Chad is the most privileged and worshipped, Tyrone comes at the second place.

A chadlite can easily mog every Chang-model-tier.

A subhuman shit incel like me can only mog another subhuman ethnic incel. So, it’s useless to talk about it, because everyone can mog an ethnic, and there’s nothing to be proud of in it.

In my opinion they have many masculine traits which makes them unattractive and most look like men , none register on my radar as well.

They love Chad and Tyrone.

Chad and Tyrone are worshipped by every race, while Changs and Pierre LeMogges are only worshipped in their countries.

Chad is the most privileged and worshipped, Tyrone comes at the second place.

A chadlite can easily mog every Chang-model-tier.

A subhuman shit incel like me can only mog another subhuman ethnic incel. So, it’s useless to talk about it, because everyone can mog an ethnic, and there’s nothing to be proud of in it.
IMO and from personal experience the white NORMIE stands above tyrone in many scenarios. I've lived around blacks my whole life, I can explain deeper, but its not really relevant