Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black women are the most attractive

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
10% - Please avoid foid worship in ID
This is what i call sexually attractive. This is what i call sex. Her dark skin color makes her exotic and special, while white women are boring af.
Black women are underrated af!

Bild.jpeg

You don’t see such curves on white women. Black women have bigger asses and tits in average by nature.

Bild.jpeg

If you preffer white women, you are just a white-worshipper, maybe it’s because you hate yourself and wish to be white yourself, so you give white women too much credit LMAO

I swear to god, call me a volcel, but i am only sexually attracted to black women!

Last edited:
I have a raging hard boner rn

Latinas are where it’s at people are too busy worshipping white women to appreciate Latina’s

0% - Low effort post in ID
ok gypsy

I cant stand their attitudes

Latinas are where it’s at people are too busy worshipping white women to appreciate Latina’s
Latinas are the best looking ethnicity fr

Yet another racebait thread:feelsseriously:

You don’t see such curves on white women. Black women have bigger asses and tits in average by nature.

Oh really?

Last edited:
Just pick top 10% black foid and extrapolate to entire race theory.

The only black foids I was attracted to was Beyonce and Nicki Minaj

Mixed race are very beautiful because they get best of both genes.

A light skinned niggers I think would be amazing. I think a light skin nigga girl would be very high on rating scale for me.

A very black nigger though? Ehh.. not that good looking tbh, even the top tier black women look average to me.

Would still fuck though because im not a volcel

Asian women are the most attractive.

I want to bust fast ropes all over a black girl, give me the negro pussy :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

only fit negresses like her are sexy and attractive, most sheboons are unfuckable

They're quite attractive but most of them have terrible attitudes and undesirable personalities

Just pick top 10% black foid and extrapolate to entire race theory.
This. Retards on this forum don't seems to understand that white women will always be the best looking on average. I've seen plenty of European women who were uglier than MENA women, but that doesn't change the average European women still looks better.

Also, there's another thing. No matter how hot a black woman is, she can't give you white kids

if u made the same thread but bout white hoes u wouldnt have gotten a warnin

racist mods

I love ebony the most, however white women have some of the sexiest most boner inducing curves and hips IRL, and crazy gigantic asses or perky and medium size

I like it too but mixed

This is what i call sexually attractive. This is what i call sex. Her dark skin color makes her exotic and special, while white women are boring af.

View attachment 669147

View attachment 669148

If you preffer white women, you are just a white-worshipper, maybe it’s because you hate yourself and wish to be white yourself, so you give white women too much credit LMAO

I swear to god, call me a volcel, but i am only sexually attracted to black women!

Time to Africamaxx brocel

i am a straight white man and i prefer white women am i a racist? can you say that?

View attachment 669147

View attachment 669148

this is the most anti-white thread I've ever seen. this whole topic is complete bullshit, what white man in his right mind would want a black woman?

They look like men. Maybe 1% of black women are attractive.

I don't find white women the most attractive but they're still more attractive than sheboons. the only sheboons who are attractive are the mixed or lighter skin ones

Black foids with Caucasoid features(mixed) are hot ngl. The pure-blooded nigresses are abomination.