Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black women are like short guys in dating value

Neovim

Neovim

Greycel
I haven't seen any men wishing to marry black women they always want light women and they prefer WHITE mostly, i think black women suit short guys a lot because both are the least desired.

Might I introduce you to me, @Liu KANG @FuckTheFBI and some others too

id date a black foid with big tits and ass
but you'll ruin your genetics with black kids? think about that ! YOU'LL HAVE BLACK KIDS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Last edited:
Not even comparable, there are plenty of guys with a preference for black womenn, but you wont find a woman that has a preference for short men

Might I introduce you to me, @Liu KANG @FuckTheFBI and some others too
Black women are goddesses compared to white women. They don’t wrinkle, there slim, they have smooth skin. White women look like prunes if they go out in the sun to long

IMG 8984

Average white womans skin past 23:

but you'll ruin your genetics with black kids? think about that ! YOU'LL HAVE BLACK KIDS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

my genetics have already been ruined

besides, i could always opt to be a deadbeat dad like 95% of black males

I haven't seen any men wishing to marry black women they always want light women and they prefer WHITE mostly, i think black women suit short guys a lot because both are the least desired.
Cope only cuck men like white women black women are better

Black women are most desirable

i saw a lot of black women on youtube & reddit suffering in dating or even in making simple friendships with women, i feel so sorry for them
Black women are goddess . I’ll fuck any black woman

Because they’re fat, loud niggeresses. If any group of people need to “work on themselves”, it’s them.

Didnt expect to be told harsh trues by neovim out off all softwares.

Neovim Zigcel. Kek.

nah black foids SMVmog most men easily

all foids have inflated SMV, they're not comparable to short guys

Black teen girls are beautiful I always fall in love looking at them