Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black women are like primitive creatures

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I never appealed to black women because they are not attracted to men with high intelligence, good manners, and education. Their attraction to men is flawed, they are attracted to the wrong types of men. They are attracted to men who are thugs, low-IQ, uneducated, violent, and overly masculine. They are savages.
IMG 0087

They are attraction to men is flawed, they are attracted to the wrong types of men. They are attracted to men who are thugs, low-IQ, uneducated, violent, and overly masculine. They are savages.
You just described every foid that has ever lived

Every human is a primitive creature

bro EVERY female loves these thugmaxxed 60 iq low inhib ooga boogas

Except for us. We are intellectually superior to everyone else
Incels are the next step in evolution for the human species

Blacks are just retarded apes in general

what is even the biological reasoning of females being attracted to such retarded monkeys?
Because they are attracted to overly masculine men.

Survival of the fittest. foids breed with the strongest man available, so their offspring has the best chance of survival.
Thugmaxxed appear as strong

black women are the only foids i wouldnt fuck. idc if it makes me a volcel id rather be incel than "ascend" with a ghetto unattractive sheboon

Over for well-versed classy niggas like St. Brandon. Ppl wonder why he's incel, its not deep at all. Black community will witch hunt u if u don't act a certain way

And the ones that aren’t only like white men

I read western studies (white centric) that 95IQ is the sweet spot for men. But this is for white men, I feel for black American men it's 80IQ (5 below the average).

It's funny looking at the gun builds niggers do for their firearms. It's like they're trying to get themselves killed in a gunfight.

Niggerr are prone to shooting and crimes. they do nothing besides shooting, started a fighted with each others.

meanwhile i can enslaved them and whipped their ass like a real man.