Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Black VELMA is actually a good show, finally got around to watching it

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I thought it would be lame woke BS but actually the opening seen is so full of fanservice (even though the point is to ironically comment on its overuse) that it's triggering the ragecucks and feminists who can't help but bitch about it.

It's about 100 seconds long so I recorded it for the curious:

I'll post more clips later but it's pretty interesting. Actually quite a blackpilled show because it has Velma being JBW for Fred wanting his BWC despite him treating her like shit.

Also has Velma (a 15 year old girl) openly call Fred's dad (who heightmogs him) a DILF, acknowledging teen sexuality is real.

Plus Velma realistically friendzones Norville (Shaggy) in an extremely brutal fashion, it's suifuel he can't land his looksmatch that is very relatable.

I don't even know what the hate is on about, yeah they raceswapped two chars and got rid of the talking dog, I've seen worse.

I'm just evaluating it as its own story with its own continuity and on that basis I'm enjoying it so far.

I like Velma's hallucinations and it realistically exhibits how foids selectively remember things in their own favor.

Velma actually grows because you see her childhood memory exhibited idealistically at first (she's an angel to her mom) and then realistically later (she was a hassle to her mom) and she actually believes her mom could've abandoned her because of it.

Good show, I hate woke BLM bullshit but this isn't it, it's just a black Velma and it makes the entire scooby gang into people with faults, she's not being presented as a silly Mary Sue and that's good.

This fake quirky endless statement making corporate bs is annoying and boring af

I might give it a shot just for the blackpills

Imma save this clip and jerk off to it later

Imma save this clip and jerk off to it later
The Totally Spies are far more jerk off material if you're looking for retarded animation.

:soy: Velma is based!

Bruh you must be the only person in the world who unironically likes that garbage kek, I watched that small fragment you put and the dialogue made me lose brain cells. Looks like some of those fake cartoons on GTA V TV which says a lot about the state of "adult" Western animation.

:soy: Velma is based!
The -show- actually is.
The character very much is not in the beginning, except for the slight self-improvement we witness.

Bruh you must be the only person in the world who unironically likes that garbage kek, I watched that small fragment you put and the dialogue made me lose brain cells.
Why? There's nothing low-IQ about it, it represents modern faux-banter by foids pretty well.

The -show- actually is.
The character very much is not in the beginning, except for the slight self-improvement we witness.

Why? There's nothing low-IQ about it, it represents modern faux-banter by foids pretty well.
It's just how it tries to be edgy and intelectual by saying "see we took Scooby Doo characters but now they're naked, they swear and they say pop culture references, we're so mature and adult!!!"

The Totally Spies are far more jerk off material if you're looking for retarded animation.
The animators were some horny motherfuckers, that show had so many fetishes it looked straight outta deviantart kek

It's just how it tries to be edgy and intelectual by saying "see we took Scooby Doo characters but now they're naked
Let's not pretend this is the first time the scooby gang have been given sex appeal

VelmGirlVelmShag
VelmBeach

they swear and they say pop culture references, we're so mature and adult!!!"
Pop culture references have always been a thing with the scooby gang.

Swearing is just realism for teens I barely even noticed it.

This is in a show where they actually show a girl's head split in half where her brain is missing, and where Velma's hallucinations are... I'll post them later.

Basically swearing is un-noticeable in the grander scope.

Let's not pretend this is the first time the scooby gang have been given sex appeal

View attachment 701855View attachment 701856View attachment 701854

Pop culture references have always been a thing with the scooby gang.

Swearing is just realism for teens I barely even noticed it.

This is in a show where they actually show a girl's head split in half where her brain is missing, and where Velma's hallucinations are... I'll post them later.

Basically swearing is un-noticeable in the grander scope.
Still not worth it because of the SJW and woke content. If I want animated gore and edginess I'll just watch Mr Pickles which doesn't have any of the woke crap.

I tried watching Game of Thrones but I couldn’t really get into it
Dunno if Velma would be any better, I never really liked scobby doo as a kid

I will say I was surprised how blackpilled the show is. Velma is a currycel and fred and daphne are chad and stacy. My guess is that the media is going to continue to push their agenda but acknowledge redpilled and blackpilled talking points to try to get us on their side.

I thought it would be lame woke BS but actually the opening seen is so full of fanservice (even though the point is to ironically comment on its overuse) that it's triggering the ragecucks and feminists who can't help but bitch about it.

It's about 100 seconds long so I recorded it for the curious:

View attachment 701492

I'll post more clips later but it's pretty interesting. Actually quite a blackpilled show because it has Velma being JBW for Fred wanting his BWC despite him treating her like shit.

Also has Velma (a 15 year old girl) openly call Fred's dad (who heightmogs him) a DILF, acknowledging teen sexuality is real.

Plus Velma realistically friendzones Norville (Shaggy) in an extremely brutal fashion, it's suifuel he can't land his looksmatch that is very relatable.

I don't even know what the hate is on about, yeah they raceswapped two chars and got rid of the talking dog, I've seen worse.

I'm just evaluating it as its own story with its own continuity and on that basis I'm enjoying it so far.

I like Velma's hallucinations and it realistically exhibits how foids selectively remember things in their own favor.

Velma actually grows because you see her childhood memory exhibited idealistically at first (she's an angel to her mom) and then realistically later (she was a hassle to her mom) and she actually believes her mom could've abandoned her because of it.

Good show, I hate woke BLM bullshit but this isn't it, it's just a black Velma and it makes the entire scooby gang into people with faults, she's not being presented as a silly Mary Sue and that's good.
Too much nudity and women. It's degenerate and should be erased from human history,

Velma is a currycel and fred and daphne are chad and stacy.
Daphne is supposed to be asian apparently.

My guess is that the media is going to continue to push their agenda but acknowledge redpilled and blackpilled talking points to try to get us on their side.
So what agenda is being pushed here aside from the racial rebranding?

Too much nudity and women. It's degenerate and should be erased from human history,
I am not for erasing things with nudity from our history.

Goku

Don't get so butthurt

I am not for erasing things with nudity from our history.
Right, because then you couldn't whack off to whatever fucked up fetish you have on demand?

classic overdoing of meta humor and self awareness. the constant references to tropes pretending to be above it is the gayest shit ever lol

So what agenda is being pushed here aside from the racial rebranding?
The idea that white people are evil, the normalization of homosexuality, the usual. I personally don't hate gays but the usual messages I'd expect from modern mainstream media are there. I'm glad for you that you enjoyed the show but it's not my thing.

You're one of the top ten people I wish would ascend with their oneitis.

Like what? I'm not even seeing it tbh

How is having a negress fixate on a white guy woke?
I watched a YouTube compilation of the worst moments and they keep talking about #metoo, white ppl bad, BLM, feminism, etc.

Right, because then you couldn't whack off to whatever fucked up fetish you have on demand?
I don't see to see nudity to whack to the concept and tbh I haven't whacked to anything I've seen in a long time, my faps are based on my imagined stuff, my imagination surpasses drawings

classic overdoing of meta humor and self awareness. the constant references to tropes pretending to be above it is the gayest shit ever lol
how are they pretending to be above the trope? They're pointing out the trope and then doing it anyway.
The self-awareness was just in the opening, I don't see much reference to tropes after that.
The whole angle of Fred being a late-bloomer who hasn't begun puberty is also funny, plus he gets shot in the legs.

The idea that white people are evil
I don't see where that happens. I don't want to post spoilers for episode 1 but it's pretty clear they aren't painting all whites like that.

the normalization of homosexuality
There seems to be a lesbian ogling girls in the shower but I don't see how that's normalized, the girl is singled out and unusual amongst her peers. The other girls are made uncomfortable by her.

I watched a YouTube compilation of the worst moments and they keep talking about #metoo, white ppl bad, BLM, feminism, etc.
Eh but that's cherrypicking and possibly out of context, why spoil the organic experience?

What the fuck is that show even ?
Looks horrible .
I've seen horrible shows, this isn't, it's got some things going for it.

you might be one of the 5 people that like it

you might be one of the 5 people that like it
I should have titled this "Brown Velma" since she is actually of Indian background not a nigger, only Shaggy is the nigger
and yeah I like it

it's funny man
what's even wrong with this?

I can't even call it anti-white Fred is an amazing chad as always

Tired of adult cartoons that are just vulgar trash. Jews even have to take an inoffensive 70's kids show and turn it into a show about some curry dyke. :feelspuke:

Jews must corrupt everything. Pretty soon they'll reboot Tom & Jerry into a live action show in which Tom and Jerry don't fight but instead have gay interracial/interspecies buttsex

jfl the animation style looks like bratz

also we wuz detectives n shit lmao

Tired of adult cartoons that are just vulgar trash. Jews even have to take an inoffensive 70's kids show and turn it into a show about some curry dyke. :feelspuke:

Jews must corrupt everything. Pretty soon they'll reboot Tom & Jerry into a live action show in which Tom and Jerry don't fight but instead have gay interracial/interspecies buttsex
true tbh. Jews are fucking disgusting. cynical, perverted, degenerate roaches

Velma is just the foid creator's self insert.

JFL I finally know where @SlayerSlayer AVI is from. Thanks.
I made Norville my avi because he's an incel, but on a mainstream show, and he's not a school shooter. He's just a joe average incel.

I made Norville my avi because he's an incel, but on a mainstream show, and he's not a school shooter. He's just a joe average incel.
I miss whitecel shaggy

not dyke she wants to ride Fred's BWC

white shaggy is not an incel though, but he is dogpilled
white shaggy was fucking Velma at start of mystery inc but she got pissed he wanted to hang out with his dog and smoke pot and eat food too much so she dumped him

I might give it a shot just for the blackpills
Velma is a chadsexual "lesbian" who only felt attracted to Daphnie and Freddy.