Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Black Twitter more race pilled than most here

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

JFL.

Last edited:
"7 dragon balls" :lul::lul::lul:
JBW, that dude is ugly as fuck.

That's an anomaly, the majority of black girls i know mainly only go for black men.
The black women i've seen in england stay within their race the most.
White women will fuck any race
Indian girls go for everything too but are more likely to stay within their race than whites, but nowhere near as much as blacks.

i'd legit rather be a Tyrone than a Chad if i had the choice.

"7 dragon balls" :lul::lul::lul:
JBW, that dude is ugly as fuck.

Not sure about "ugly as fuck." I promise he mogs every truecel in existence. He's also taller than this black woman. He's certainly not above average, in fact he's painfully average. But he's still at least above average height (looks about 6 foot or more) and he has average face.

Not sure the black girl is a prize herself. Yeah she's pretty for being black but compared to other ethnicities she's only average herself.

Not only are we less attractive then whites because we're shorter and have uglier features, but we also can't compete with white guys because the bar is so low for them. Even if you were the rare good looking ethnic, any female would pick a 3/10 white guy before you.

White men cannot be Incel.

Not sure about "ugly as fuck." I promise he mogs every truecel in existence. He's also taller than this black woman. He's certainly not above average, in fact he's painfully average. But he's still at least above average height (looks about 6 foot or more) and he has average face.

Not sure the black girl is a prize herself. Yeah she's pretty for being black but compared to other ethnicities she's only average herself.
Yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit but even average is ugly to most women.

whitecel = volcel

Extreme cope thread

If he had all 7 dragon balls he can wish for a white bitch instead. Low iq.