Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black truecel goes ER at Walmart, fails misERably. Gets zero kills and ends up being killed by the cops.

Blacks are a horrible shot

damn jfl, complete failure

I think long and hard about botched ERs from an intellectual perspective. I can't hit the side of a barn in FPS games, would I be able to perform better in the top-down perspective video game Hatred? Even with bombs, they can fail as seen in Columbine.

Damn. Never began for him

Blacks are a horrible shot

Not really, many hood nigga gangstas got years of experience using guns. They seem to be proficient at using guns seeing as though they kill each other in such high numbers.

This nigga being a bad shot is an exception

i bet he did it because..

1. hes fat

2. he's a wagie

3. no girlfriend and probably virgin

Black people can't say that only white people do shootings now

Media will justify his attack by saying he was fighting against slavery and white colonialism of the past.

Evansville is racist

{"comments": [
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Oh, how lovely. White hypocrisy. You're quiet when Whites like Robert Bowers decides to harm innocent Jewish people at a synagogue yet have no problem jumping into action and blaming all Blacks for a mass shooting committed by fringe radical.\n\nTsk-tsk-tsk. No wonder nonwhites are struggling.",
"headline": "Black Americans Are Still Struggling to Survive Nineteenth Century Segregation Issues",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/black-americans-still-struggling-survive-171500301.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 15 23:24:34 UTC 2019"
},

},
{
"user_text": "This is nothing to \"laugh about\". Black suspects get worse sentences for doing the very same things as white suspects. Look into the case of Y\u2019Shaun Davis-Brooks.",
"headline": "Chris Rock's 'bet he white' joke about mass shooters slammed as 'racist'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...mass-shootings-racist-backlash-162648375.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 08 00:43:09 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "No, we should not use such stereotypes. Whites use this excuse to justify their bigotry and racism constantly. \n\nThey don't have to live with the consequences of having a negative racial image in race-obsessed America. That's a privilege.",
"headline": "Chris Rock\u2019s \u2018bet he white\u2019 joke about mass shooters slammed as \u2018racist\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...mass-shootings-racist-backlash-162648375.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 08 00:42:01 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "He is mentally ill.",
"headline": "Cesar Sayoc sentenced to 20 years in prison for mailing pipe bombs to prominent Democrats, CNN",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cesar-say...ling-pipe-195400568--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 06 08:00:39 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Ah yes, sending him to prison instead of a mental health facility.\n\nFigures.",
"headline": "A hero grandmother persuaded her 19-year-old grandson to check into a hospital when she learned he was planning a mass shooting",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/hero-grandmother-persuaded-her-19-150944501.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 06 07:10:18 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "You're desperate to mention race, aren't you? Well, that merely shows what sort of reputation White males have carved out for themselves by killing innocent people in the name of White supremacy.",
"headline": "A Texas man planned a mass shooting. His grandmother stopped him and 'saved lives,' officials say",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/texas-man-planned-mass-shooting-202448445.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Aug 05 21:54:22 UTC 2019"

Subhuman with subhuman aim. Makes sense.

Subhuman with subhuman aim. Makes sense.

This guy is not even worth the publicity, this failure of a guy doesn’t deserve a single second of coverage, media should pretend like this attack never happened and forget that this guy even existed.

Last edited:
This guy is not even worth the publicity, this failure of a guy doesn’t a single second of coverage, media should pretend like this attack never happened and forget that this guy even existed.
Hmm, not sure if I agree...

Or go the other way - make a movie about this guy, go into detail about his life and story. Film would be dark humour.

genetic and shooter failure.... ovER

Another male cockroach bites the dust.

Hes 3 years Younger Then me , He should have went the Degenerate Weed Route.

Looks like EDP. Totally understand why he did it

Looks like EDP. Totally understand why he did it

Looks exactly like a wild gorilla ape in the jungle.

If I looked like that, I would’ve ended up just like him as well.

Cruel world where a guy is born looking like him, and some other guy is born in a white gigachad body. There is no fairness, justice or equality. Life is a game where failure or success is dependant on the environment you’re born/raised in and the outcome of the genetic lottERy at birth, everything comes down to fate

Last edited:
25 yet not an once of youth

Another male cockroach bites the dust.

Hes 3 years Younger Then me , He should have went the Degenerate Weed Route.

He’s exactly my age lol. He escaped his suffERing while I continue to live, I should look at his life and use it as motivation to not end up like him

Last edited:
Only if he had lul Tim's aim

He would've had better luck suffocating people by sitting on them instead.

his nose alone made him a truecel

his nose alone made him a truecel

Literally everything about him made him truecel.

That’s what truecel means: being fucked over in pretty much every aspect in life

Nigga held his gun sideways

Rest in peace failed Martyr

gorilas can't shoot guns anyway

He’s exactly my age lol. He escaped his suffERing while I continue to live, I should look at his life and use it as motivation to not end up like him
ur against LDARing ur 20s away, right?

Looking it up the dude's literally a faggot. He was mad that a male coworker rejected him. :feelshaha:

Ronald Mosley was mad at him because Ronald liked him romantically and he wasn't interested.

Over for gay ERs.

Lol, he probably turned gay cos he realised that he stood no chance at attracting women, but he was so truecel that even faggots (who are known for having no standards) rejected him

That’s when he went ER

that's not truecel

It's all about genetics that's why he was bad at aiming. If he had good aiming genetics, he would get a lot of kills.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back