Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Black teenage foids in D.C. sentenced in attempted carjacking that killed 66-year-old immigrant curry Uber driver

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is an update to these two threads created by @BummerDrummer and @RREEEEEEEEE respectively:

Here's a video of the incident:

What's disgusting about one of the femoids is that there's a dead guy on the ground and the femoid screams about her missing phone. Zero empathy.

Latest news:

Because they were 13 and 15 respectively at the time of the incident, they'll simply spend time in juvie until they turn 21. Lol.

Curry lives don't matter :blackpill:

Why are you posting videos of black women doing bad things? Don’t you know you’re just perpetuating racist right wing stereotypes that black people are violent apes? Reported for racism. Do better, bigot. Black women are prefect moral angels. You are not allowed to criticize them.

This is pussy pass tier tbh. It's ridiculous they only have to serve until 21. As if they will be productive reformed citizens by then jfl. All they deserve is a bullet to the cranium and getting dumped in a landfill.

Also jfl at the military cucks at the crash scene immediately diving in to protect m'ladies fuck

Thanks for the update. I also found out the GoFundMe page had raised over $1m. Not as much as George Floyd's family got, which was tens of millions of USD but it's still something, I guess.

Curry lives don't matter :blackpill:
Funny dynamic isn't it?

Curries/rice, who commit almost no crime and cause no social problems except for having smelly food, talking funny, and being a little odd at times get zero sympathy. But, if a member of "another group" commits a crime and gets killed by a police officer while committing that crime, there will be national protests and memorials built for that member.

brutal
Funny dynamic isn't it?

Curries/rice, who commit almost no crime and cause no social problems except for having smelly food, talking funny, and being a little odd at times get zero sympathy. But, if a member of "another group" commits a crime and gets killed by a police officer while committing that crime, there will be national protests and memorials built for that member.
mainstream curry/rice food is not that smelly come on

He looks whiter than most Amerishits.:feelshaha:

This is an update to these two threads created by @BummerDrummer and @RREEEEEEEEE respectively:

Here's a video of the incident:

What's disgusting about one of the femoids is that there's a dead guy on the ground and the femoid screams about her missing phone. Zero empathy.

Latest news:

Because they were 13 and 15 respectively at the time of the incident, they'll simply spend time in juvie until they turn 21. Lol.

Hope they get raped in prison by the males that identify as women.

They got juvie so that won't happen
Wasn’t edmund kemper in juvy and 6’9”? If someone like him identifies as a woman, it’s game over for them

These sheboons should be simply burned alive like those nigger boys,:smonk::feelsLSD:
@Uggo Mongo

It´s funny that the a silly sfcel like @BummerDrummer posted this thread. This is literally a ethnicpill: foids simply don´t care about balding pakis. Insane and oddly inhumane.

It´s funny that the a silly sfcel like @BummerDrummer posted this thread. This is literally a ethnicpill: foids simply don´t care about balding pakis. Insane and oddly inhumane.
Nope. The black foids got off scot free almost because they were black, and the pakis got millions of financial compensation.

If the girls were white they’d go to jail, if the driver was white you wouldn’t hear about it.

Nope. The black foids got off scot free almost because they were black, and the pakis got millions of financial compensation.

If the girls were white they’d go to jail, if the driver was white you wouldn’t hear about it.
where did you hear about the pakis getting millions?

i'm guessing the foids were broke and came from broke families, i doubt driver's family is going to get a cent

where did you hear about the pakis getting millions?
They had a go fund me I think, and u know if it’s this well known they got money. Although blacks are above Arabs in the hierarchy ofc.
i'm guessing the foids were broke and came from broke families, i doubt driver's family is going to get a cent
These are MSM reporters reporting on it. He’s getting something.

They had a go fund me I think, and u know if it’s this well known they got money. Although blacks are above Arabs in the hierarchy ofc.

These are MSM reporters reporting on it. He’s getting something.
Oh, I thought it was in terms of restitution from the perpetrators.

The family did get $1M from GoFundMe.

you'll get there
:feelsokman:
Oh, I thought it was in terms of restitution from the perpetrators.

The family did get $1M from GoFundMe.

Well, at least there is some good news in this sea of shit

niggerwhores being niggerwhores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back