Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Swan:Protocel meets Stacy at the hospital

E

ElephantMan

Greycel
Something happened to me at the local Hospital, that is unique in my experience,that is it has never happened before..I am a Protocel ,that is an incel who was experiencing inceldom , before the internet age..At the age of 57 ,I have never even had a cup of coffee with a female .I hate these horrible creatures ..This happened in early January of this year..Basically I was minding my business, came out of the blood lab to hurry back to my apartment..A blonde Stacey was looking at me while she was sitting..She had a strange smile on her face , the like of which I had never seen on a female..I was rather a bit surprised..but started walking faster out of the hospital..She also came out and said Hi (females never talk to me) I said Hi back to her ..Then she started getting into her car , but no she just cannot close the door “Sir I just have to talk to you “Yes please proceed I said”She started talking about some movie she had seen , and some other small talk . “You look good “ she said Then she brought out a huge android phone and started talking pictures of me ,I thought she was finished after 3 or 4 pictures...but NO!! the clicks kept coming ,I lost count ...Then she said I want to send the pictures to your phone , and proceeded after getting the required info..”Oh l can talk for hours “ she said and quickly drove off ...NOTHING has come out of this , I am still an incel and the bitch has NEVER responded to a few texts that I sent..It is as though she has vanished from planet earth ..Some people would have gotten the wrong ideas here , I am too experienced and too rejected to actually have a bluepill moment...This is bizarre because girls usually do not act like this around me...This is obviously virtual signaling, but why would a toilet virtue signal in this particular manner??

She was doing it to actually confuse you. She didn't even want anything to do with you in the beginning. She was doing this to feed her dirty rotten ego.

Doesn't makes any sense, maybe shes crazy.

I don’t think she was making fun of you or leading you on.

Most likely she’s one of those photography obsessed chicks that is always filling her instagram or Facebook with random places she’s been and random people she sees or makes small talk with.

Perhaps she found you interesting to do this with in the moment or you were the only person around at the time and the itch to do this grabbed her and well there you go.

You are probably displayed on her online wall somewhere next to other random people, places and fancy meals and drinks she has recently had.

She was doing it to actually confuse you. She didn't even want anything to do with you in the beginning. She was doing this to feed her dirty rotten ego.
I agree with you 100 percent

Most likely she’s one of those photography obsessed chicks that is always filling her instagram or Facebook with random places she’s been and random people she sees or makes small talk with.

Perhaps she found you interesting to do this with in the moment or you were the only person around at the time and the itch to do this grabbed her and well there you go.

You are probably displayed on her online wall somewhere next to other random people, places and fancy meals and drinks she has recently had.
I agree, thank GOD I never had a bluepill moment during the incident

Makes sense.

When she said “You look good “ it almost threw me off ...Yes I think she is crazy , which foid isn’t??

Something happened to me at the local Hospital, that is unique in my experience,that is it has never happened before..I am a Protocel ,that is an incel who was experiencing inceldom , before the internet age..At the age of 57 ,I have never even had a cup of coffee with a female .I hate these horrible creatures ..This happened in early January of this year..Basically I was minding my business, came out of the blood lab to hurry back to my apartment..A blonde Stacey was looking at me while she was sitting..She had a strange smile on her face , the like of which I had never seen on a female..I was rather a bit surprised..but started walking faster out of the hospital..She also came out and said Hi (females never talk to me) I said Hi back to her ..Then she started getting into her car , but no she just cannot close the door “Sir I just have to talk to you “Yes please proceed I said”She started talking about some movie she had seen , and some other small talk . “You look good “ she said Then she brought out a huge android phone and started talking pictures of me ,I thought she was finished after 3 or 4 pictures...but NO!! the clicks kept coming ,I lost count ...Then she said I want to send the pictures to your phone , and proceeded after getting the required info..”Oh l can talk for hours “ she said and quickly drove off ...NOTHING has come out of this , I am still an incel and the bitch has NEVER responded to a few texts that I sent..It is as though she has vanished from planet earth ..Some people would have gotten the wrong ideas here , I am too experienced and too rejected to actually have a bluepill moment...This is bizarre because girls usually do not act like this around me...This is obviously virtual signaling, but why would a toilet virtue signal in this particular manner??
My guess is that she looked at you and thought you were single, so she thought you could beta bux her? But then changed her mind later on when she had better options. Very strange behavior ngl

Women learn to virtue signal at a young age.

Exactly what did you text her? And how long did you wait to text her a second time?

It sounds like she was very into you, so it must have been what you texted her. Either that or she was doing some other kind of scam.

(It's also possible she got a number of guys phone numbers that she thought looked like they had good jobs, and then went with the best looking one. Or her boyfriend had just cheated on her, so she wanted to find a guy quick, but she made up with her boyfriend and then blocked you. Or her husband has cancer and she thought about cheating on him but changed her mind. There are a number of possibilities.)

How old did she look?

Last edited:
Exactly what did you text her? And how long did you wait to text her a second time?

It sounds like she was very into you, so it must have been what you texted her. Either that or she was doing some other kind of scam.

(It's also possible she got a number of guys phone numbers that she thought looked like they had good jobs, and then went with the best looking one. Or her boyfriend had just cheated on her, so she wanted to find a guy quick, but she made up with her boyfriend and then blocked you. Or her husband has cancer and she thought about cheating on him but changed her mind. There are a number of possibilities.)

How old did she look?
She looked young ,I just said hi how are you doing ? and never got anything back..Obviously she cannot be into me , because she has never initiated any text..

She looked young ,I just said hi how are you doing ? and never got anything back..Obviously she cannot be into me , because she has never initiated any text..
That's very strange. But to be honest, unless you're Giga Chad, women do not respond to a text of "How are you doing?".

I can at least keep text going for a week or two and sometimes get a first date, though I'm too ugly, old, and poor for anything more and they always find someone better looking with more money, and a better voice, after a few days. Always.

But the thing you have to understand about women is that they get bombarded by so many messages everyday of their lives that they'll respond to the text that they feel like responding, when they feel like responding to them.

Which means that you can never send a text that feels like it should be specific, to a specific day. "How are you doing?" should be off the table, because that feels like it should be specific to a specific day. If a woman gets to it a few days later (which is 99.9% of the time unless your chad), then it doesn't feel right and she won't respond.

"How are you doing?" also feels like meaningless conversation they've heard a billion times.

They want something cool. "Would you like to go out to dinner with me, this weekend? What kind of food do you like?" Might work better. But it's probably already over with this girl.

Still since you're so old, I don't know how many chances like this you'll get. I would text her the above text, on a monday, that gives her four days to answer. Then if she didn't answer by friday, I would just call her in the evening and say something like "Hey, I'm not sure if you got my text, but I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner this weekend?" She says she's busy this weekend, predicable. Then you say "How about next weekend?" She says she's busy next weekend too, predicable. They you say "That's fine. How about the weekend after next?". She says "I'm not sure. I think I'm going to be busy that weekend too." And so on, until she gets to a weekend where she says "That's too far in advance, I don't know what my shedule will be like then. Then you say "That's fine, let's plan for that weekend, and if you're busy you can let me know."

Text and call her to remind her as the date comes up. If she cancels, repeat the process. Sooner or later she'll block you, or you'll get a date. It may have a small chance of success, but she did at one point say you were hot, so it's not a zero chance.

She was at the hospital, so maybe she's schizo or bipolar, or multiple-personality, all of which she would cause her to change her mind even more than default build women, so you could have a chance if you try.

Last edited:
That's very strange. But to be honest, unless you're Giga Chad, women do not respond to a text of "How are you doing?".

I can at least keep text going for a week or two and sometimes get a first date, though I'm too ugly, old, and poor for anything more and they always find someone better looking with more money, and a better voice, after a few days. Always.

But the thing you have to understand about women is that they get bombarded by so many messages everyday of their lives that they'll respond to the text that they feel like responding, when they feel like responding to them.

Which means that you can never send a text that feels like it should be specific, to a specific day. "How are you doing?" should be off the table, because that feels like it should be specific to a specific day. If a woman gets to it a few days later (which is 99.9% of the time unless your chad), then it doesn't feel right and she won't respond.

"How are you doing?" also feels like meaningless conversation they've heard a billion times.

They want something cool. "Would you like to go out to dinner with me, this weekend? What kind of food do you like?" Might work better. But it's probably already over with this girl.

Still since you're so old, I don't know how many chances like this you'll get. I would text her the above text, on a monday, that gives her four days to answer. Then if she didn't answer by friday, I would just call her in the evening and say something like "Hey, I'm not sure if you got my text, but I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner this weekend?" She says she's busy this weekend, predicable. Then you say "How about next weekend?" She says she's busy next weekend too, predicable. They you say "That's fine. How about the weekend after next?". She says "I'm not sure. I think I'm going to be busy that weekend too." And so on, until she gets to a weekend where she says "That's too far in advance, I don't know what my shedule will be like then. Then you say "That's fine, let's plan for that weekend, and if you're busy you can let me know."

Text and call her to remind her as the date comes up. If she cancels, repeat the process. Sooner or later she'll block you, or you'll get a date. It may have a small chance of success, but she did at one point say you were hot, so it's not a zero chance.

She was at the hospital, so maybe she's schizo or bipolar, or multiple-personality, all of which she would cause her to change her mind even more than default build women, so you could have a chance if you try.
Damn, by the second time she tells me she has plans, I’ll just ghost and block. Let her play games with Chad instead

Bro wrote a whole essay on how to text a whore who isn't even gonna text you back or lead to anything no matter what you say if you're ugly

Damn, by the second time she tells me she has plans, I’ll just ghost and block. Let her play games with Chad instead
She doesn't play games with Chad besides sex ones

Bro wrote a whole essay on how to text a whore who isn't even gonna text you back or lead to anything no matter what you say if you're ugly
She said he looks good, initiated conversation with him, and got his number.

He's not Chad, so he can't just say anything but there's not zero chance of success either. If she thought he was ugly, then she would not have started a conversation with him, got his number, or said he looks good.

She said he looks good, initiated conversation with him, and got his number.

He's not Chad, so he can't just say anything but there's not zero chance of success either. If she thought he was ugly, then she would not have started a conversation with him, got his number, or said he looks good.
The average woman is already contradicting and fickle enough but there was clearly something even more wrong with this woman. Also, she didn't necessarily mean physical attractiveness. She could've meant the way he was dressed or in some artsy way. Imagine being an incel and still taking what women say seriously. And suggesting this dude should jump through hoops to get this whore's attention for a chance is so cucked. You don't have to work too hard if there's real interest. I think you're still bluepilled

Last edited:
The average woman is already contradicting and fickle enough but there was clearly something even more wrong with this woman.
That's why I think he has some chance.
Also, she didn't necessarily mean physical attractiveness. She could've meant the way he was dressed or in some artsy way. Imagine being an incel and still taking what women say seriously
She would not have started a conversation with him unless she was either attracted to him, or completely crazy such as skitofrenic. Either way that means he has a chance. I'm not saying it's a high chance, only a non-zero chance.

That's why I think he has some chance.

She would not have started a conversation with him unless she was either attracted to him, or completely crazy such as skitofrenic. Either way that means he has a chance. I'm not saying it's a high chance, only a non-zero chance.
Bro said skitofrenic and yes there is clearly something wrong with her

Bro said skitofrenic and yes there is clearly something wrong with her
Of course,there is something wrong with each and every foid .. After decades of rejection, I believe that all women are Lesbians..I know about chads and associated theories , but sexual interest in Males simply does not exist in foids, and only the brutal Lesbian pill can tell us what is really going on.

I respect oldcels like you :feelsYall::feelsYall: God bless

So , I have to believe I am ugly just based on my success rate , with foids?? So why was Adolf Hitler , Hermann Goring, Joseph Goebbels Not incel ?? I have to believe I am worse looking than them??