Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Stacy sat next me the other day

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
This black Stacy, tall, thin, small breasts and butt (But both were still prominent) with dark chocolate skin and extremely feminine European features (she was easily an 8/10) sat near me the other day. It was the only available seat. I guess nobody else wanted to sit next to a subhuman.

I tried my best not to stare at her because I didn't want to creep her out... but I just couldn't stop I just stared at her with a blank expression, drooling over her body and perfect face. She asked some white knight cuck guy if he could exchange seats with her and he swapped seats with her.

I honestly felt so angry and humiliated. I couldn't believe she did that. For the rest of the time I was sitting there I glared at that piece of shit white knight. I was so damned angry. The little cuck didn't even dare to look at me, he just sat there with his head down in fear knowing I was probably an inch away from stomping his teeth in.

Why the fuck do foids have to torment and humiliate us so much?

How many showers did you take that particular day? Did you clean your room?

Should have asked a person next to her to swap as well because you want to sit next to your girlfriend.

Every post you make contradicts that of the posts I’ve made, first the post about Tyrone now you’re worshiping black women, you’re trying to parody my posts FUCK OFF
Haha cope if you think all black women are ugly. It depends ONLY on the face (and she has to be skinny).

Any woman can be hot with feminine European features:

Stacy

How many showers did you take that particular day? Did you clean your room?
He probably did not make up his bed. If he did, she would have had sex with him on the spot to reward this good boi.

Should have asked a person next to her to swap as well because you want to sit next to your girlfriend.
Fuck I wish I thought of that and were low inhibition enough to do it. I'd probably get kicked out or arrested though living in the cuck country I'm from

You’re officially a troll
Exactly, or you're actually an autist with no will power, I can understand if you purposefully wanted to annoy the foid but what kind of fag cant restrain himself from looking and a stacy and "drooling" over her, for fuck sake open you're phone and there are millons of stacies you can look at online.

Exactly, or you're actually an autist with no will power, I can understand if you purposefully wanted to annoy the foid but what kind of fag cant restrain himself from looking and a stacy and "drooling" over her, for fuck sake open you're phone and there are millons of stacies you can look at online.
3D Stacy's are better because you can smell them and look at them all over and listen to their sweet soft feminine voices and watch them interact with their environment

the issue here is black women gobbled up most of the jew pills, I mean blue pills during the (((sexual revolution))) and made things unbalanced. to make things worse, the creation of "gangsta rap" was a jew creation (you'll have to dig for the article, the guy had to retain anonymity due well, you know, getting killed or sued). causing broken families, starting with the lower class blacks (easy targets for them), thottery, the glorification of the oversocialized dumbass, etc etc, you get the point.

3D Stacy's are better because you can smell them and look at them all over and listen to their sweet soft feminine voices and watch them interact with their environment
No fucking shit, but you at most an incel can look from a distance or say hello which is meaningless even if they are 3D

No fucking shit, but you at most an incel can look from a distance or say hello which is meaningless even if they are 3D
Being an incel is literal torture. I don't know how much more I can take.

I've never seen a black women that's attractive and isn't mixed race.

I tried my best not to stare at her because I didn't want to creep her out... but I just couldn't stop I just stared at her with a blank expression, drooling over her body and perfect face.
is this how you people imagine us to be?

Being an incel is literal torture. I don't know how much more I can take.
Well you can get off this site, troll then you wouldnt have to pretend to be an incel.

Why was he banned? This thread doesn't break any rules.

If this is real, hes going to be on some cringe website or shared all over snapchat or instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.