Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black South African toilets are insufferable(ZAcels gtfih)...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I've been contemplating about this for while now. South african toilets genuinely hate themselves jfl, they hate their skin colour, they hate their hair textures, they hate themselves entirely. I'm constantly being told that I'm pessimistic, that I'm lack self-esteem, that I should improovvvvvveeeeeeee:soy::foidSoy:

A wise man once said, "don't listen to what people say, watch what they do". This couldn't be anymore true. The same negroid normies who tell me that I lack self esteem, are the same exact people who don't have said self-esteem. I hate black bitches.

Tell me why do black toilets where weaves, especially weaves that imitate white people.

I swear these toilets want to be white so bad. They are the same foids who adhere to eurocentric beauty standards and they'll tell you to be proud of your race yet the most attractive foids in my country are white(how ironic). Black toilets absolutely hate themselves, their actions don't correlate with their words. I recently over heard a foid who said they would only date light skinned niggers. Bitch you're black asf, that same bitch preaches about how you should love yourself yet she despises how she looks regardless of what shes says.

That bitch does the same course as me in uni, so we're in the same whatsapp for classes and stuff. She recently changed her whatsapp pfp to some light skin femoid(the ai generated shit). She wants to be light skinned soo bad and she hates herself because she isn't.

BLACK TOILETS ARE THE BIGGESTS EUGENICIST
I hate them with a passion and I hate their hypocrisy as well. Fuck them

Edit: I made a full analysis on black toilets especially ones from south africa. I may post it but it's soo long, will post when traffic on .is is high.

Tagging fellow africancels:
@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@darkdoomer

But honestly it looks better than having an afro like a man.

But honestly it looks better than having an afro like a man.
Fuck them, they shouldn't be hypocrites then, and afro is sexy af

because even the average white foid mogs a "Stacy" black foid which is oxymoron tbh.

Tf are all the fakecels busy with the toilets, why is the traffic so slow today?

yes, they should be hypocrites though
honestly man its normal that they try to mimic white foids. In general black foids look giga masculine I've seen like only 8 or 10 black women in my life since I am Eastern European and it is very rare to see a black foid but when I do they almost always look much older than they are, obese and masculine looking.

Compared to them I am not even a man they masculinity mog me to suicide.

Meanwhile white foids and noodlewhores are the most feminine and desired.

Do you not think that black foids feel inferiority ? They do JFL , they see how men all over the world online simp over noodles and white foids and most of the time make jokes about black foids being undesirable and ugly.

honestly man its normal that they try to mimic white foids. In general black foids look giga masculine I've seen like only 8 or 10 black women in my life since I am Eastern European and it is very rare to see a black foid but when I do they almost always look much older than they are, obese and masculine looking.
I would disagree but it's your experiences after all, I just hate the fact that they preach blm and shiet then turn around and fuck coomskins and what to look like the very toilets they despise
Compared to them I am not even a man they masculinity mog me to suicide.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:Same
Meanwhile white foids and noodlewhores are the most feminine and desired.

Do you not think that black foids feel inferiority ? They do JFL , they see how men all over the world online simp over noodles and white foids and most of the time make jokes about black foids being undesirable and ugly.
Yeah they do if they didn't they wouldn't be dressing up like vvhyte toilets

Burundimaxxing is the way

Holy fucking based :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: I didn't know there was a fellow burundimaxxers on this forum.
American and ZA blackcels have so many good geomaxxing locations.

I'd be kidnapped 2 hours after landing there due to coomskin, you'd be inconspicuous while money and IQ mogging everyone to hell and back.

yes they do but for them, the self hate is sub-conscious, it might even be surface level but they just cant accept it or fully actualize it ,which then leads to delusional coping strategies like mimicking white women, double standards, projection and hypocrisy. we as ethniccels realize our inferiority, we've come to terms with it
. South african toilets genuinely hate themselves jfl,

Last edited:
True, if you heard "educated" black women, they try so hard to sound posh or high status while they look upon black guys as drunkards with no class
Then comes in a lot of projection on their end
yes they do but for them, the self hate is sub-conscious, it might even be surface level but they just cant accept it or fully actualize it ,which then leads to delusional coping strategies like mimicking white women, double standards, projection and hypocrisy. we as ethniccels realize our inferiority, we've come to terms with it

True, if you heard "educated" black women, they try so hard to sound posh or high status while they look upon black guys as drunkards with no class
yes most educated black women also tend to prefer white men or other races excerpt black. but this is also true to successful black men

yes most educated black women also tend to prefer white men or other races excerpt black. but this is also true to successful black men
The boers just font want them back so they raise their standards just to feel like they arent settling

American and ZA blackcels have so many good geomaxxing locations.

I'd be kidnapped 2 hours after landing there due to coomskin, you'd be inconspicuous while money and IQ mogging everyone to hell and back.
Not as extensive as coomskin but there are some good goemaxxing locations

100% facts, I also believe it's sub-conscious and they aren't fully aware of it themselves.

100% a lot of them are insufferable

Built for bwc

Facts bro, don't get me started on that repulsive fake British twang that that Black Whores use, I get visions of femicide & murder whenever I hear them speak about nonsense, you can get the darkest of Black Whores saying she only likes light-skim guys because she wants pretty babies jfl

I've been contemplating about this for while now. South african toilets genuinely hate themselves jfl, they hate their skin colour, they hate their hair textures, they hate themselves entirely. I'm constantly being told that I'm pessimistic, that I'm lack self-esteem, that I should improovvvvvveeeeeeee:soy::foidSoy:

A wise man once said, "don't listen to what people say, watch what they do". This couldn't be anymore true. The same negroid normies who tell me that I lack self esteem, are the same exact people who don't have said self-esteem. I hate black bitches.

Tell me why do black toilets where weaves, especially weaves that imitate white people.
View attachment 1186626View attachment 1186627

I swear these toilets want to be white so bad. They are the same foids who adhere to eurocentric beauty standards and they'll tell you to be proud of your race yet the most attractive foids in my country are white(how ironic). Black toilets absolutely hate themselves, their actions don't correlate with their words. I recently over heard a foid who said they would only date light skinned niggers. Bitch you're black asf, that same bitch preaches about how you should love yourself yet she despises how she looks regardless of what shes says.

That bitch does the same course as me in uni, so we're in the same whatsapp for classes and stuff. She recently changed her whatsapp pfp to some light skin femoid(the ai generated shit). She wants to be light skinned soo bad and she hates herself because she isn't.

BLACK TOILETS ARE THE BIGGESTS EUGENICIST
I hate them with a passion and I hate their hypocrisy as well. Fuck them

Edit: I made a full analysis on black toilets especially ones from south africa. I may post it but it's soo long, will post when traffic on .is is high.

Tagging fellow africancels:
@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@darkdoomer
I remember the south african she boon who destroyed herself with skin bleach

Facts bro, don't get me started on that repulsive fake British twang that that Black Whores use, I get visions of femicide & murder whenever I hear them speak about nonsense, you can get the darkest of Black Whores saying she only likes light-skim guys because she wants pretty babies jfl
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:I fucking despise foids all foids mang

They're like this in America too. All the ones that are on TV and social media appropriate white hair,makeup and try to get lighter skin to appear more white

Tf are all the fakecels busy with the toilets, why is the traffic so slow today?
people are watching football. Noo body will answer you for the next few weeks untill the end of the Euros, they are all busy drinking in the pubs now

Couldn not agree more this is why i would take white over black amy time here
Black women are too agressave,too high maintanence and they are just not my preference
This is why i like more of a coloured or white foid

fuck sheboons all my brocels hate sheboons

Couldn not agree more this is why i would take white over black amy time here
Black women are too agressave,too high maintanence and they are just not my preference
Are you south african brocel?

i want to BLEACH an african bitch

fucking hate them
agressave ass hoes
i just prefer my own race and white people tbh
volcel tendencies tbh

@Made_In_Azania
@GodspeedPeasant
@darkdoomer

IIRC i think we're the only south africans on the forum, I know you guys don't participate in any racial discussions but can I ask if you think any other races are actual incels? Like I've seen 4`11 coomskins take my oneitis. I've seen indians absolutely slay. I think if we're speaking globally, blacks are higher up on the "racial hierarchy" but I'm speaking specifically about ZA where Black African 80.9%, Colored 8.8%, White 7.8%, Indian/Asian 2.5%.

Do you guys think other races can be incels in ZA? I personally believe the order of most liked races are coomskins > coloureds > indians > asians > other minorities > blacks. We are the majority and there isn't anything remotely special about the black race. I believe blacks the only truecels in ZA and anyother races are either volcels or are just larping hard. I'll be compiling a well thought out thread regarding this matter, with the sudden increase in saffas joining .is I'm starting to think that a lot of them are volcels jfl. FUCKING hate volcels mang

south africa is returning to nature

srs they can't even keep the lights on

I believe blacks the only truecels in ZA and anyother races are either volcels or are just larping hard. I'll be compiling a well thought out thread regarding this matter,
This is facts, contrary to popular belief, I believe a vast majority of incels are Black men, think about it, SA has the highest unemployment rate in the world & Black toilets will not even look at an unemployed man, ugly minority race men have no problem getting Black toilets, minorities are saved by closely-knit communities/arranged marriages & better socio-economic status, also non-Black women do not date because of hunger like Black toilets do, all my Boer schoolmates are married to their high-school gfs

yeah i am
holy shit welcome dude! , if u dont mind me askin, how old are you and where are you from. always nice to see fellow Mzanzicels RIght @BlackCel_from_ZA ?

Heavy on the high maintenance part, Blacks have created a culture of transactional dating that girls as young as 16 are on FB posting about how useless a man who doesn't have a car is, it's so fucking surreal bro lol,recently a 16 year old was trending for dating a 60 year old pastor who lavished her with Iphones & pizzas, the crazy part is this whole relationship was arranged by the girls slay-queen mother lmao Blacks man

Do you guys think other races can be incels in ZA?
i agree with your theory. black dudes in SA are no question at the bottom of the barrel . they are on average the least desired race of men to non black SA foids and to even Black SA foids themselves .black ZA foids, especially those who grew up with the internet seem to prefer Black dudes who associate with white traits such as having Fair skin and black dudes who also present themselves in a stereotypical black american stature.

Heavy on the high maintenance part, Blacks have created a culture of transactional dating that girls as young as 16 are on FB posting about how useless a man who doesn't have a car is, it's so fucking surreal bro lol,recently a 16 year old was trending for dating a 60 year old pastor who lavished her with Iphones & pizzas, the crazy part is this whole relationship was arranged by the girls slay-queen mother lmao Blacks man
yes black ZA foids are also very materialistic and superficial in every manner

black dudes in SA are no question at the bottom of the barrel .
they are on average the least desired race of men to non black SA foids and to even Black SA foids themselves
Not a word of a lie, why do you think rape is so high in this country? Because Black foids want nothing to do with the average Black SA male, therefore those without money take by force, those with money resort to 'girlfriend allowance', paying Black foids to date them, something that most non-Black men think is absurd.

yes black ZA foids are also very materialistic and superficial in every manner
Yep, in a way it's our fault, anyways that's why I'm in favor of South Africa's current racial tensions & segregation, because as soon as things are liberal & races mingle more, Black foid culture will infect foids of minority races, that would be inevitable, they will also try normalize & mimic the blatant prostitution & self-sabotaging sexual habits of Black SA foids, look at how White American women are becoming the new niggas lol

Yeah, I wrote an entire thread right here