Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black skin> lighter brown skin

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Black skin Mogs the fuck out of light shitskin diarrhea brown color. It is time for beaners/spics, light skin curries/sands to accept the truth. Super shitskin or black skin both mog lighter shitskin. I have seen this to be true many times. Black skin shines better, ages better, gives BBC halo due to (((media))).

Many lightskin coping curries and sands here refused to accept this. Super shitskin/black skin Mogs light brown skins to infinity!

They have it better than us! many light brown skins here still think they have it better than super shitskins or blacks. giga copers. @Zer0/∞ has posted extensively about this issue. Niggas here need accept it. light brown skin in the worst skin in 2022

white>black>super dravidian shitskin> dogs> light brown skin!

What about lightskin blacks vs darkskin blacks?

Black skin Mogs the fuck out of light shitskin diarrhea brown color. It is time for beaners/spics, light skin curries/sands to accept the truth. Super shitskin or black skin both mog lighter shitskin. I have seen this to be true many times. Black skin shines better, ages better, gives BBC halo due to (((media))).

Many lightskin coping curries and sands here refused to accept this. Super shitskin/black skin Mogs light brown skins to infinity!
Take the bone structure pill not the skin color pill

big cope I bone mog many super shitskins but they got laid while I've been incel for decades!

look at this super shitskin
Is just looking cute, good smile, and having good collagen the only thing that matters? :feelsohgod:
View attachment 628394View attachment 628395
View attachment 629171
This 5’5 curry I know on Looksmax gets iois, approaches, and makes out in UK clubs, JBs calling him hot on Omegle, curryfoids approaching him at parties and 1-2 tinder matches a day with high tier Becky Bengali girls with face even though everyone here would rate him a mid tier normie or even cutecel.

View attachment 629060
View attachment 629139
And here is the approximate image of his side profile.
he is uglier than me but got laid! why because super shitskin > light brown!

What about lightskin blacks vs darkskin blacks?

Light-skinned Blacks rely on Pean trait halo. Dark-skinned Blacks use merit and are more likely to be truly intelligent.

Compare:

Interesting theory

Cope. Dark skinned blacks are hated more in most places

Cope. Dark skinned blacks are hated more in most places
big cope they get 0 hate. more dark skin black men hav white foids and noodles foids than thier lightskin brothers

big cope they get 0 hate. more dark skin black men hav white foids and noodles foids than thier lightskin brothers
They are hated throughout Asia and the middle east. Even in Africa they prefer lighter skin people. Even curries do well there.

What about for ethnically ambiguous light brown/olive toned incels? Do I have more SMV than light skinned blacks like Drake or dark skinned brothers like Seal?

Big cope nigger!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nobody likes black skin. No fucking one. Black skin has always been seen as abhorrence. The reality is the taller and lighter you are, the better.

Ideal skin for whites

Images   2022 06 25T170811412

Ideal skin for ethnics

Images   2022 06 25T224022728

Nobody likes black skin. No fucking one. Black skin has always been seen as abhorrence. The reality is the taller and lighter you are, the better.
big cope. I have seen many darkies get more foids even if same height or shorter. Darkies also earn lots of money. Dark> light. if I was 3 shades darker I would have ascend d

What about for ethnically ambiguous light brown/olive toned incels? Do I have more SMV than light skinned blacks like Drake or dark skinned brothers like Seal?
hard to say imo olive tone works enough to not be an issue. If you have light colored eyes + olive skin you get a super contrast halo exotic boost

That canister fresh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He doesn't look black. Also looks low class as fuck.

This is ideal for curries

View attachment 632190
that only works if they have height and face to pull it off. But for average Indian bone structure. black is better than light. I have almost same skin as that guy in pic but not enough height to pull it off. But if I was more more dark skin even with my height I could run BBC adjacent thug game and ascend

The muttcels at it again :feelskek:

that only works if they have height and face to pull it off. But for average Indian bone structure. black is better than light. I have almost same skin as that guy in pic but not enough height to pull it off. But if I was more more dark skin even with my height I could run BBC adjacent thug game and ascend
I knew a thugmaxxed Sri lankan guy who fits your description. He only got attention from low class girls.

I knew a thugmaxxed Sri lankan guy who fits your description. He only got attention from low class girls.
your area must be racist. in non-racist area the more black you act talk and look. the more pussy you get

evw
Black skin can only work if you are 6'2 or plus wideframed Tyrone and having a BBC.
even for manlets it goes :
white>black>dark dravidian skin >dogs > light brown skin

View attachment 632197
View attachment 632198

My skin is like a mix of these 2 guys. Sometimes darker but sometimes less colorful and more bland like.

It depends on what I eat/put on my face and sun exposure
you have white adjacent skin so the post doesn't apply to you. it applies to some browns and sands here who have skin like me, here:
7EF63323 96B9 4558 985E 582BD071B124
and they think they are better off than dravidian/south indians. While in reality South Indian can shave their hair and run Mandingo BBC adjacent game.

Wouldn't this only work in UK/US where BBC actually has halo? I don't know if this will work in the rest of Western Europe
Even in Western Europe and Nordic countries. Black men are notorious for fucking libtard Euro foids and leaving them pregnant and poor. Then those whores marry a white cuckold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mo
this nigger fucked 82 polish bitches and he looks like an average black guy. Not Tyrone or nothing. He gave hiv/aids to a bunch of those filthy whores. And got charged with jail time. And we can be certain some white Cucks probably settled for his aids left over skanks

Light brown foids are far more attractive than dark black foids

I’ve seen a wide variety. My grandma’s brother in law has pink/white skin and is paler than most whites I’ve seen XD. His sons wife looks Iranian. My mom looks med/Latina. My grandpa has hazel eyes and had olive skin and more med like when younger.

My grandpa or grandma sister I think, I forgot has blue lines in her eyes with a hazel mix and tan skin. I could go on about people either in my family or people I seen who don’t look like either race. But I’ve also seen people who look rice and curry.

Unironically is a very diverse country.
lucky cel. My entire family is worthless shitskin dalits. But not shitskin enough to run BBC game. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

hard to say imo olive tone works enough to not be an issue. If you have light colored eyes + olive skin you get a super contrast halo exotic boost
I have dark eyes. Very dark eyes. If I wear lights around my neck to shine in my eyes, they will be much lighter. Worth it?

I have dark eyes. Very dark eyes. If I wear lights around my neck to shine in my eyes, they will be much lighter. Worth it?
Maybe. Possibly for dating you should do a test with photofeeler and tinder. One with out eye contacts then with eye contacts. compare the results and see if worth the improvement.

Maybe. Possibly for dating you should do a test with photofeeler and tinder. One with out eye contacts then with eye contacts. compare the results and see if worth the improvement.
If I lifts in my shoesmaxx, I can be 5'8" before it starts looking ridiculous. I will ascend to low tier normie at this rate.

If I lifts in my shoesmaxx, I can be 5'8" before it starts looking ridiculous. I will ascend to low tier normie at this rate.
that should be enough to get foids in certain locations especially if you can NT Maxx too

Should I get more tattoos and dark triad max too?
Try everything else before that. Then maybe, I would only do temporary tattoos see how well that goes before actually getting em permanent

Try everything else before that. Then maybe, I would only do temporary tattoos see how well that goes before actually getting em permanent
I already have a few so I was mostly joking. I will be dark triad maxing regardless because I am a dark triad evil incel.

Even in Western Europe and Nordic countries. Black men are notorious for fucking libtard Euro foids and leaving them pregnant and poor. Then those whores marry a white cuckold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mo
this nigger fucked 82 polish bitches and he looks like an average black guy. Not Tyrone or nothing. He gave hiv/aids to a bunch of those filthy whores. And got charged with jail time. And we can be certain some white Cucks probably settled for his aids left over skanks
JBB :feelsohgod:
@trying to ascend

I agree with most of your threads but this is one of the rare cases in which I have to disagree, black skin and dark brown skin looks like disgusting feces, hence the use of the term “shitskin” to describe them.

It’s not just the appearance which is unattractive and unaesthetic, but dark skin has connotations of belonging to lower class, as historically lower class people tended to do physical manual labour jobs in the sun which made their skin dark

also skin colour is an indicator of intelligence. whites are the smartest race as evidenced by their technological superiority over other races which allowed them to colonise most of the world.

Meanwhile niggers in Africa were living in mud huts and black aboriginals were hunting animals in the forest like primitive cavemen while lighter skinned populations had developed their societies into advanced civilisations

big cope. I have seen many darkies get more foids even if same height or shorter. Darkies also earn lots of money. Dark> light. if I was 3 shades darker I would have ascend d
Haha do you really think whole world is NYC:lul::lul:. I bet there are more Northies with non curry foids than dravidians. The reason why people think Indians are ugly is because of Indian skin colour and Dravidian phenotype. The more Dravidian you look,the uglier you are. Even good looking Dravidians tend to look North Indian like Aishwarya Rai and Mahesh Babu. You are just coping hard if you think Dravidians can LARP as niggers. They can only LARP as abos nothing else. British considered them abos not niggere.

I agree with most of your threads but this is one of the rare cases in which I have to disagree, black skin and dark brown skin looks like disgusting feces, hence the use of the term “shitskin” to describe them.

It’s not just the appearance which is unattractive and unaesthetic, but dark skin has connotations of belonging to lower class, as historically lower class people tended to do physical manual labour jobs in the sun which made their skin dark

also skin colour is an indicator of intelligence. whites are the smartest race as evidenced by their technological superiority over other races which allowed them to colonise most of the world.

Meanwhile niggers in Africa were living in mud huts and black aboriginals were hunting animals in the forest like primitive cavemen while lighter skinned populations had developed their societies into advanced civilisations
This.

I know a Pakistani Punjabi who's 6'2'' and 7/10 face (he doesn't he look like your typical curry) and he gets no bitches because he's too high inhib and non-NT. He told me his father who is 6'0'' used to fuck many white foids back in the day and had a kid with one (he has a half sister) before he settled with his mother who is Pakistani. Giga brutal he didn't get to do what his father did.
It's totally his fault. He's blessed with genetics, yet unable to take advantage of it. He should try NTmaxxing.