Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Santa Claus a.k.a Master has given us the gift known as “The Enforcer”.

Rassisten

Rassisten

I am everywhere.
★★★★★
And in true Santa @Master fashion I was naturally not informed ahead of time whether I or rather the mod team as a whole would be receiving an incredible gift we would cherish for a lifetime or a very niggery, militant and angry #BLM style chunk of tar black coal to presumably punish us instead for our misdeeds. :feelshmm:

However it was quickly made known to me that this was indeed a gift but more for Master’s own enjoyment, shits n’giggles than the rest of ours, though don’t mistake me lads, you will enjoy him too (as will we ie the staff as all I’m really pointing out here is how very giddy Master was over his surprise return) as this poster @Master made mod is a long time returning legend, whom ol Serge himself was planning to mod but right before he could do so, our boy now known as @The Enforcer lost access to his then account and just slunk away for a while, seemingly losing interest in the site at random, and just as he was to be given a large amount of power over it at that. :feelshehe:

So anyway the point of making this thread is for one I feel every new mod deserves their own welcoming thread as it’s a kind of tradition here and secondly I saw many users inquiring about the new mod thus this topic should explain things sufficiently for now. :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/PYXsSWROtN8

Last edited:
I’m a junkie pikachu and I cant read all that text im addicted to gaytok videos and my attention span is less than five seconds

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

DONT READ THE OP POST AND ROCK ON PIKACHU :panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties: ROCK ON PIKACHU ROCK ON

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

CUCK ON CUCKACHU CUCK ON:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

CUCK ON DERANGED PERVERT METHHEAD PIKACHU :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

34781.jpg

He left us when we needed him most

The best part is that Master is real. Santa isn't. I've said before, both the words Master and Mog begin with an 'M'. I do not believe this to be coincidence.

@The Enforcer
Joined Jul 25, 2021
Posts 65
Online 1d 45m

another trannycord e-cocksucker made mod

I’m a junkie pikachu and I cant read all that text im addicted to gaytok videos and my attention span is less than five seconds

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

DONT READ THE OP POST AND ROCK ON PIKACHU :panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties: ROCK ON PIKACHU ROCK ON

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

CUCK ON CUCKACHU CUCK ON:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

CUCK ON DERANGED PERVERT METHHEAD PIKACHU :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

34781.jpg
:dafuckfeels:

Is he or is he not a Jew? :feelssus::feelsstudy::feelswhere:

Who is this dark, black nigger?:feelswhere:

Hi @The Enforcer not from WCW

I dont like him:feelsUgh:

@The Enforcer
Joined Jul 25, 2021
Posts 65
Online 1d 45m

another trannycord e-cocksucker made mod
Dude, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they let in a female mod (or if one of the mods was already female to begin with). This forum stopped having standards years ago.

Another mod that will not uphold the rules. :smonk:

Dude, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they let in a female mod (or if one of the mods was already female to begin with). This forum stopped having standards years ago.
That's blatantly untrue

What is the problem with the dude I quoted? @The Enforcer is actually an old user to this forum but just returned on a new account a few months after deleting his old one.

Another mod that will not uphold the rules. :smonk:
Brutal
It’s a reference to the guy in your avi
Ah, I didn't choose it tbh. It as was assigned to me aha. I don't really know what it is.
I wouldn’t be surprised. It wouldn't be the first time this site had a janny that was a confirmed tranny
The irony. I got rid of one of the biggest tranny LARPers to exist on here. I can assure you im as cishet (just triggered millions) as they come
Enforces me
Enforcepilled
Just pull shit out of your ass theory.
:feelstastyman:
Wouldn't make sense having a woman as a mod of an incel space tbh. It's a male issue. And also one that only incelibate men, or ones who have been incel, can fully understand. Attractive dudes wouldn't have a clue

Dude it’s ugh…blkpillpress… :feelsugh:

You weren’t actually expecting honesty or human decency were you? :feelsPop:
why do you have beef with him? it seems like most people think he's based

Not seen them all but of the videos he's made that i've seen I liked them. The entitlement one showing societies double standards

That's blatantly untrue
Just pull shit out of your ass theory.
:feelstastyman:
Dude it’s ugh…blkpillpress… :feelsugh:

You weren’t actually expecting honesty or human decency were you? :feelsPop:
Whether it makes sense or not, @BlkPillPres has zero evidence for what he's saying, just stirring shit up for no reason. He's as the prison blacks say, "out of pocket."
You guys will just say the evidence doesn't matter and what X person did isn't "ban worthy" and that's the point lol. The rules are literally set up on low standards to begin with, so the forum is primed for trolling and larping.

The forum has no standards. We literally have users that go around spamming retarded shit and trolling the forum, making us look like retards (they purposefully try to get on IncelTear threads because they are desperate for attention), and they are a clear and obvious troll that literally spams the site with emojis and gibberish. Nobody should have to report that, they should have IMMEDIATELY been banned by a mod that spotted them for not taking the forum seriously (at least temporarily and warned about their behavior).

I know one of you fuckers have seen them lol.

You probably know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about while you read this :feelskek:.

Heck I don't even need to use a specific example like that. The fact that there is a fucking subforum called "The Sewers", which was literally created:
TO QUARANTINE SPAMMERS AND TROLLS INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING BANNING THEM (LIKE ANY OTHER FORUM WITH BACKBONE THAT TAKES ITSELF SERIOUSLY) IS PROOF ENOUGH OF MY ARGUMENT.

You will NEVER go to a VEGAN forum and see an equivalent of "The Sewers" that exists for people who spam pictures of meat, animals being slaughtered, etc, and for people to "spam the forum at their leisure" like that's supposed to a fucking expected feature of a forum.

I'm sorry, but spam is NOT a normal part of any forum, it should not be allowed, I've never seen it allowed on ANY OTHER FORUM except here. But go ahead and tell me that this forum takes itself seriously.

Imagine a forum literally trying to create a "safe space" for the people that are making a mockery of it.

You will NEVER go to ANY OTHER KIND OF FORUM and see an equivalent of "The Sewers", because other forums ACTUALLY TAKE THEIR FORUM SERIOUSLY.

"Dear spammers and trolls, we realize you like making a mockery of the forum and trolling us, so instead of banning you, were going to create a subforum so that you can mock us and troll in peace............ is that ok with you guys?:soy:"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'll say it again by quoting myself:
This forum stopped having standards years ago.

This forum is a fucking joke. Let's not even go into the many known fakecel braggers that troll the forum, that everyone has complained about and nothing has been done. At this point the only saving grace of the forum is the ignore feature. If not for that users would be forced to expose themselves to trolling, spamming, larping, etc, every single day.

Maybe keeping the forum "a joke" and keeping it "un-serious" is some kind of strategy to keep it from getting shut down, but I doubt any of you guys have the mind to think of something like that and do it on purpose (no offense), so I won't give you the benefit of the doubt. I will always assume the forum is like this, not as part of some strategy to make the forum look harmless, but because of incompetence and low standards.

Not seen them all but of the videos he's made that i've seen I liked them. The entitlement one showing societies double standards
I'm working on a book, maybe you'll like that too, but yeah good luck with modding, but this forum doesn't take itself seriously, so if you actually do take inceldom and your "plight" as an incel seriously, it will just be a depressing experience.

No other forum group lets themselves be disrespected like this, not the tranny fuckers that cut their own dicks off, not the brony faggots that fap to My Little Pony, not even Furries and the weird bestiality shit they are into. You won't be able to go to any of their forums and do the shit that we allow on our forum.

You have to ask yourself, why is that?

Last edited:
Why don’t you have beef with him is the far better question? :feelshehe:

He is factually the single most hated user on the site when we go by the blocked statistics referring to users who’ve been placed on ignore by others.

And there’s a very good reason for that which is…

Despite whatever good qualities and knowledge he may bring to the table at times, he simply cannot help himself but to be an arrogant, insufferable and obnoxious prick in the ways that he tries to force his views upon others instead of simply sharing his thoughts and letting others decide for themselves what to keep and what to discard.

I get it in that perhaps he’s just very passionate in his beliefs being true but still…

If you’re not going to make any serious effort to play nice with others all you’re going to do is make enemies which he has in droves.

Despite whatever good qualities and knowledge he may bring to the table at times, he simply cannot help himself but to be an arrogant, insufferable and obnoxious prick in the ways that he tries to force his views upon others instead of simply sharing his thoughts and letting others decide for themselves what to keep and what to discard.
You are speaking as if I'm putting a gun to peoples heads, they can literally decide for themselves what they want, I just have a firm stance, they either agree or they don't.

"People should be able to keep and discard whatever parts they want"

You want treat a belief systems like it's a fucking menu at a fast food restaurant :feelskek:. It doesn't work like that, that's how you end up with a belief system that gets subverted and corrupted, there has to be ABSOLUTE standards.

People who have lax standards generally don't really believe in anything, and they are really just "going with the flow" and trying to "get along with others". That just sounds like a follower in my book, people like that are barely human. They are just animals really.

If you don't have strong beliefs that you will defend in an absolute way, giving no leeway, then you don't really believe in anything. You're like the Christian religion, one day it's a sin to be gay, the next day you can have gay pastors. That's the end result of your "decide what to keep and what to discard" approach to belief systems. You end up with the shit show that is modern Christianity.

It's no longer a religion anymore, it's a fucking joke.

Without absolute standards you essentially don't have any core beliefs, because everything you believed can be changed or altered over time, through attrition, you just have to get "tired enough" of defending your beliefs.

If you’re not going to make any serious effort to play nice with others all you’re going to do is make enemies which he has in droves.
I don't have enemies, I have trolls, larps, spammers, and users who aren't serious about life on an ignore list. There is no further engagement between me and them, there are no "enemies", only people I've forgotten, and hopefully they forget me too.

Last edited:
Nigga he is the most ignored user from this site
No, I have the most people on my ignore list, those guys just add me to their ignore list after so they don't feel bad lol (I always tell someone when I add them to my list). It's like your boss telling you "you're fired" and then you say "no, I quit!" so you can save face :feelskek:. It's too late after that point.

Last edited:
You guys will just say the evidence doesn't matter and what X person did isn't "ban worthy" and that's the point lol. The rules are literally set up on low standards to begin with, so the forum is primed for trolling and larping.

The forum has no standards. We literally have users that go around spamming retarded shit and trolling the forum, making us look like retards (they purposefully try to get on IncelTear threads because they are desperate for attention), and they are a clear and obvious troll that literally spams the site with emojis and gibberish. Nobody should have to report that, they should have IMMEDIATELY been banned by a mod that spotted them for not taking the forum seriously (at least temporarily and warned about their behavior).

I know one of you fuckers have seen them lol.

You probably know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about while you read this :feelskek:.

Heck I don't even need to use a specific example like that. The fact that there is a fucking subforum called "The Sewers", which was literally created:
TO QUARANTINE SPAMMERS AND TROLLS INSTEAD OF JUST FUCKING BANNING THEM (LIKE ANY OTHER FORUM WITH BACKBONE THAT TAKES ITSELF SERIOUSLY) IS PROOF ENOUGH OF MY ARGUMENT.

You will NEVER go to a VEGAN forum and see an equivalent of "The Sewers" that exists for people who spam pictures of meat, animals being slaughtered, etc, and for people to "spam the forum at their leisure" like that's supposed to a fucking expected feature of a forum.

I'm sorry, but spam is NOT a normal part of any forum, it should not be allowed, I've never seen it allowed on ANY OTHER FORUM except here. But go ahead and tell me that this forum takes itself seriously.

Imagine a forum literally trying to create a "safe space" for the people that are making a mockery of it.

You will NEVER go to ANY KIND OF FORUM and see an equivalent of "The Sewers", because other forums ACTUALLY TAKE THEIR FORUM SERIOUSLY.

"Dear spammers and trolls, we realize you like making a mockery of the forum and trolling us, so instead of banning you, were going to create a subforum so that you can mock us and troll in peace............ is that ok with you guys?:soy:"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'll say it again by quoting myself:

This forum is a fucking joke. Let's not even go into the many known fakecel braggers that troll the forum, that everyone has complained about and nothing has been done. At this point the only saving grace of the forum is the ignore feature. If not for that users would be forced to expose themselves to trolling, spamming, larping, etc, every single day.

Maybe keeping the forum "a joke" and keeping it "un-serious" is some kind of strategy to keep it from getting shut down, but I doubt any of you guys have the mind to think of something like that and do it on purpose (no offense), so I won't give you the benefit of the doubt. I will always assume the forum is like this, not as part of some strategy to make the forum look harmless, but because of incompetence and low standards.

I'm working on a book, maybe you'll like that too, but yeah good luck with modding, but this forum doesn't take itself seriously, so if you actually do take inceldom and your "plight" as an incel seriously, it will just be a depressing experience.

No other forum group lets themselves be disrespected like this, not the tranny fuckers that cut their own dicks off, not the brony faggots that fap to My Little Pony, not even Furries and the weird bestiality shit they are into. You won't be able to go to any of their forums and do the shit that we allow on our forum.

You have to ask yourself, why is that?
I have my limits when it comes to spammers and outright stupid content. Although for the most part, we have the sewers, postmaxxers can let themselves go there if they want. These spaces I find are unique in the fact that a lot of us don't really have anything else to do or look forward too so I understand why getting notificationfuel etc might be alluring. Most grow out of it eventually. So long as they're not doing anything overtly stupid. But hey I guess we're taking the normies advice by "lowering our standards" jfl. I guess it just means we're more tolerant, more inclusive and progressive than all these virtue signallers out there too :feelshaha:

Would definitely be interested in that book though. Among all the shitposting I still like the more topic focused discussion. :feelsokman: I'm already kind of depressed by life as it is though. A few baity posters, spammers etc don't really bother me all that much. I guess I'm just used to it and have bigger grievances in life to notice it all. If it makes them a bit happier in a world that offers them none, thats fair I guess. IT baiting though I agree is suspect. Just a matter of trying to figure out who's just trying to get under their skin, and who's false flagging. The latter I'm not a fan of at all, but luckily its usually pretty easy to tell.

I'll do what I can but I won't get to the stage where I burn myself out with it for sure. I barely have the energy to drag myself to the shop nowadays. Pretty much only do anything if I have the energy for it.

Regardless your ideal forum sounds boring.
At least you are being more honest and saying that the "entertainment factor" of the forum is more important to you than the forum actually taking itself seriously :feelskek:.

There’s no eradicating trolling without making the forum a bore. Trolling has always been with us and will continue to be with us until this all ends.
If you are saying a forum can't be entertaining without it being trolled and mocked, then you just lack the imagination required to come up with ideas for creating a better forum.

LITERALLY EVERY OTHER FORUM IS FUN WITHOUT TROLLS.

They create subforums, goals, games, etc that revolve around the forum topic, trolling is not required, that just sounds lazy as hell.

I don't expect you to do anything though, it's not like you are being paid well, it's not your responsibility to come up with anything like that. But don't be dishonest and pretend like you can't even conceive of the forum being fun or entertaining without trolling. That's just ridiculous.

Now I'll end the back and forth here. I've talked about this enough.

Heck I don't even need to use a specific example like that. The fact that there is a fucking subforum called "The Sewers",
The sewers is just a sub forum to post funny stuff or to kill some time with low effort posting. Nothing wrong about that

The sewers is just a sub forum to post funny stuff or to kill some time with low effort posting. Nothing wrong about that
No, it was literally created to appease the "postmaxxers", no other forum would create a subforum to appease trolls and spammers, other forums would just ban them and say "this forum is not for spamming, go somewhere else".

The Off Topic forum already existed and could be used for what you just described. The sewers literally only got created so that postmaxxers could have a "safe place" to spam the forum and not annoy the regular userbase.

But that just conveys the low ass standards of the forum. They shouldn't even be allowed to do even that, that should be no space on any forum for anyone who just wants to spam the site and "stack up virtual points".

The sewers being on this forum, is like digging a hole in the corner of your bedroom to take a shit, and then saying since you can only faintly smell the fumes it's not a "big deal" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

The fact that I have to explain this to you shows even more how sad of a state the forum is in. This would never even be up for debate on any other kind of forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

The fact that you said "low effort posting" so casually is exactly the point, the forum has low standards, like I said:
This forum stopped having standards years ago.

You are really just making my argument for me at this point.

Why don’t you have beef with him is the far better question? :feelshehe:
I’ve only talked to him like once or twice.
And there’s a very good reason for that which is…

Why do you guys pin all his threads and put them in must read if you think this?

Why do you guys pin all his threads and put them in must read if you think this?
That hasn't happened in a while actually lol. I think the last pin was in the Sarge era before the whole doxxing thing.

I’ve only talked to him like once or twice.

1. Then why are you going to bat for him like he’s your brother or your boyfriend or something? :feelshaha:

Just saying the level of commitment here doesn’t add up with you just now claiming you only really know him on a cursory level. :feelsugh:

Study him more by following the time honored wisdom of “read more and post less” and you’ll very likely have a eureka moment and come to hate him yourself in time as basically everyone else already does. :feelskek:

2. That was the prior administrations mistake. Not mine. :feelsokman: It’s entirely possible ol Serge actually enjoyed his obnoxious behavior on some level as Serge’s admitted dark side was that he was fascinated with trolling others and making them angry so as to get a reaction out of them. Not that he did this on any of his sites mind you but he heavily implied in certain writings of his that he was up to this behavior on certain sites and for all any of us knows, perhaps he borrowed some of ol blkpill’s schtick in order to become far more effective than he otherwise found himself at being towards trolling ie pissing people off.

Last edited:
Is Enforcer a truecel? Because i don't know who is incel and who's not anymore.

1. Then why are you going to bat for him like he’s your brother or your boyfriend or something? :feelshaha:
I’m not. I’m just asking questions out of curiosity. I’m just a humble 2022cel that doesn’t know anything

@Fat Link @Caesercel @Komesarj @The Enforcer
My my my, what a coincidence, look at what has sprung up as of recently. I said this forum had no standards anymore and that anything someone reports with relation to trolls an larps will just be labelled as "not ban worthy" and you guys won't do shit.

Well look at what has been posted today:

ff333de6-7837-4e8b-b9da-9275b5729f33-jpeg.635916

So does @Tenshi get banned or do you guys prove me right?

I'm guessing it's going to be the latter :feelskek:.

It's funny how this shit happened the day after, what a perfect chance to test out my theory.

We have guys on this forum, bragging on the looksmax forum, and they take this forum as such a fucking joke that they don't even feel the need to change their usernames when creating an account in order to brag. That's how little respect they have for the forum. That's because there are no standards here, this forum is a joke.
Tenshi was banned by me long before you even posted this genius. :feelshaha:

See what being wildly obnoxious and shit flingingly accusatory gets you? :feelsthink:

A giant heaping helping of proverbial egg and pie all over your face as a mark of shame. :feelskek:

Tenshi was banned by me long before you even posted this genius. :feelshaha:

See what being wildly obnoxious and shit flingingly accusatory gets you? :feelsthink:

A giant heaping helping of proverbial egg and pie all over your face as a mark of shame. :feelskek:
1. I don't even know how you replied to that comment since I deleted it like one minute after posting it, so somebody is definitely abusing their mod privileges :feelskek:. I checked multiple times and reloaded the page minutes after deleting it. The comment was long gone before you replied here.

2. I'm surprised you even did shit, especially since you let guys that who boast about multiple sexual escapades get a pass because "I'm autistic".

Don't be so proud that you finally did the bare minimum lol. Had that thread not been made nothing would have even been done, same with the lengths that I had to go in order to get @Zyros banned, who was constantly banned and unbanned from this forum.

Only finally being banned after I spammed the forum with this image and complained:
zyros1-png.328949

The fact that shit like this even needs to be done is exactly the problem. Nobody even feels afraid enough to create a new username for their brag account lol.

Oh and the fact that the looksmax forum is the one that has the "wealthmaxxing" subforum while we get "the sewers" is the ultimate testament to my position on this forum, nothing changes that.

Last edited:
1. I don't even know how you replied to that comment since I deleted it like one minute after posting it, so somebody is definitely abusing their mod privileges :feelskek:. I checked multiple times and reloaded the page minutes after deleting it. The comment was long gone before you replied here.

2. I'm surprised you even did shit, especially since you let guys that who boast about multiple sexual escapades get a pass because "I'm autistic".

Don't be so proud that you finally did the bare minimum lol. Had that thread not been made nothing would have even been done, same with the lengths that I had to go in order to get @Zyros banned, who was constantly banned and unbanned from this forum.

Only finally being banned after I spammed the forum with this image and complained:
zyros1-png.328949

The fact that shit like this even needs to be done is exactly the problem. Nobody even feels afraid enough to create a new username for their brag account lol.

Oh and the fact that the looksmax forum is the one that has the "wealthmaxxing" subforum while we get "the sewers" is the ultimate testament to my position on this forum, nothing changes that.
As usual you are a lying sack of shit and I know this to be true because your obnoxiousness was up for hours ie I viewed and reloaded the page over time, so I know this for a fact so there was no “deleting it after only one minute”. :feelswhere:

Time to just man up and own your shame. :feelskek:

As usual you are a lying sack of shit and I know this to be true because your obnoxiousness was up for hours
Except when I had replied to your post, it said it was created "45 minutes ago", so that means you watched a comment for hours and then randomly decided to reply to it in the last 45 minutes............ yeah sure.

Last edited: